• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

A Pool Needs To Be Started. A Guess About The Date The First Elio Gets Delivered.

ternion

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am really hoping one of the 2015 guesses is right, but I just think it will require too many things to go perfectly. I'm going to stick with Feb 4th, 2016, just after all the excitement in Punxsutawney has died down.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Really Z? And because there any have been one done, way back when, do you really want to rain on the parade now? :(

Z, that just doesn't sound like the "positive" Z that we all know and love. :confused:

Assuming that such a poll does exsist; how many 1000's have come on board since that poll was taken? And they have NOT had the opportunity to be heard. :eek:

So come on, Z. . . . . . . Let's be positive and encourage this new poll. :rolleyes:

Here. . . . . , I'll take a shot at it: MUSIC MAN thinks the 1st Elio will roll off the assembly line on NOVEMBER 21st, 2015. Just in time to make us ALL some happy turkey's for Thanksgiving! :)

Your turn, Z. :D
I answered this very question, and I've only been here from middle of August (2013)

Top Bottom