• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

A Pool Needs To Be Started. A Guess About The Date The First Elio Gets Delivered.

Snick

Elio Addict
Reaction score
New date based on many missed deadlines and falling gas prices: Winter, 2027. I predict it will be under different ownership with few or none of the original people.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Seen to many delays already to guess.......
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your very low number. Obviously, you have believed in the dreams of Paul Elio for a long time. We try to keep the forum informative and entertaining and certainly look forward to your comments and opinions.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
New date based on many missed deadlines and falling gas prices: Winter, 2027. I predict it will be under different ownership with few or none of the original people.
There you are Snick, I was wondering where you were as I had not noticed you posting in a while. I missed your view on things around here. [emoji4]

boblio

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Since the discussion about our Elio's have nothing to do with a real car, maybe we need to have a pool on the closest guess on the first delivery date.
You need to have your guess in by 12/31/14

just post your guess.

What do you win? IDK

this not about prototypes this is about an official delivered car.
1/30/16

Top Bottom