• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

A Question Of Noise

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Seriously speaking, I don't expect much from our ELIO if EM can deliver it for $6800! Manual shift (my favorite), AC/heat, radio, enclosed cabin comes standard! Never been done before at that price. Most of us if not all are here because of the price attraction...because if I'm expecting a really quiet cabin found on more expensive ride, then I won't be hanging out here! :D

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That's.....a really brilliant idea!
Right? I mean, you can even get Bluetooth ear buds that have active noise cancellation these days... why not in the Elio? It could be set to just cancel out droning noises so you don't miss important sounds like sirens. You'd have to disable it when the wife was riding in back.... droning noises, you know.

HonestTex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Right? I mean, you can even get Bluetooth ear buds that have active noise cancellation these days... why not in the Elio? It could be set to just cancel out droning noises so you don't miss important sounds like sirens. You'd have to disable it when the wife was riding in back.... droning noises, you know.
Anyone have a 12 ft. pole? I wouldn't touch that with a 10 footer.....

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
:D

Top Bottom