• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

A Small Car Such As This Should Have Advanced Active Safety Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The main one I see here at work is people (inspectors) having a problem with the usage of 'effect' and 'affect' when I go through the non-conformance records.

The effect of reading misspelled words and poor grammar on the forum leaves me unaffected. :rolleyes:
Well said. Hopefully, you also know you can only BRING things to your current location. :rolleyes:

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The main one I see here at work is people (inspectors) having a problem with the usage of 'effect' and 'affect' when I go through the non-conformance records.

The effect of reading misspelled words and poor grammar on the forum leaves me unaffected. :rolleyes:
grammar-nazi.jpg

electroken

Elio Addict
Reaction score

I can usually let these things slide. However, the recent trend toward using an apostrophe for a simple plural brings out the Hulk in me.

Apparently I'm not alone:

http://www.apostropheabuse.com/

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I can usually let these things slide. However, the recent trend toward using an apostrophe for a simple plural brings out the Hulk in me.

Apparently I'm not alone:

http://www.apostropheabuse.com/

Off or on the topic?
My daughter just graduated H.S. with a 3.72 GPA. She scored low on the ACT and must take some of the tests again before entering college. I have told her that if all of the 3.7 GPA students could not pass the ACT, it would be a commentary on the quality of her school that specialized in football, basketball, band, cheerleading, track, etc. She is beginning to understand my criticism of her school now that she must study this summer to retake the exams. Our schools are failing to educate our students. She will be pre-med and cannot write at the college entry level. We are working on it.:typing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom