• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Additional Shares Being Added Announcement

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just got a call from the guy that called me to invest in the original stock buying opportunity if you qualified as being worth a lot or had a high yearly income, I didn't qualify for that opportunity. He wanted me to buy 400 shares now because Elio (he actually said Paul) is going to make an announcement in the next 60 days that EM is going to release additional shares of stock. Anybody else get a call?
That has scam written all over it.

Paul would be violating insider trading laws if he told anyone outside the company of such plans and Paul going to jail would pretty much ruin the value of that stock.

However, there is a reasonable expectation (NOT Knowledge) of stock sales to fund both the E Series 25 and Fleet 100. But that would dilute ownership.

Just be cautious.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hmmm, I was actually looking to jump in and pick some shares up. Are we thinking it would be a good time to wait? Buying at $10 - $12 in a month or two sounds a lot better to me than buying now at $21.
Wait. Sooner or later Elio stock is going to take a drop the first time they hit a major barrier of some sort, and that is the time to buy. If I were planning on selling my shares I would do so within the next month.

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just got a call from the guy that called me to invest in the original stock buying opportunity if you qualified as being worth a lot or had a high yearly income, I didn't qualify for that opportunity. He wanted me to buy 400 shares now because Elio (he actually said Paul) is going to make an announcement in the next 60 days that EM is going to release additional shares of stock. Anybody else get a call?
If this is true, then would adding additional shares to the market possibly dilute the current price of the stock making it go down? At the same time providing additional funds for EM by making additional shares available? If this does happen and the price does go down, then I see this as a possible buying opportunity.
Unless it were a stock split, I think.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Holding mine long term, but kudos for that. :p
Playing with HOUSE MONEY is always a good plan if you are risk averse.

But a good strategy for long term investment is a fixed amount invested at regular intervals in order to dollar cost average. If the price goes up, your portfolio goes up. If the market goes down, further investment lowers your average cost/share.

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That has scam written all over it.

Paul would be violating insider trading laws if he told anyone outside the company of such plans and Paul going to jail would pretty much ruin the value of that stock.

However, there is a reasonable expectation (NOT Knowledge) of stock sales to fund both the E Series 25 and Fleet 100. But that would dilute ownership.

Just be cautious.
As a member of this forum I felt it was important to share my experience. I was curious if any one else had the same experience and this could be a warning to those that may get a call. . I also thought maybe this was good news to share. If Paul is going to release more shares than that would help fund the road to production and it may be a stock buying opportunity for some folks.

Top Bottom