• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

After Job Losses Local Lawmaker Wants Elio Investigation

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I doubt it is a violation of any law to sell car reservations. I doubt a license is needed to do so. Note they say "potential".
EM has taken many $1K non-refundable deposits on Elio's in those States. That is EM revenue from a car sale deposit whether you get the opportunity to take delivery or not.

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I know nothing, but still have an opinion.
Cedric Glover is a loud bully type politician. Paul Elio is a quiet reserved type CEO.
I hope Elio does go to Louisiana to testify before the Legislature.
1. Elio can tell them how they are ready for production.
2. How the Federal ATVM loan should have been a done deal already.
3. What Elio's vision would bring to Shreveport is better than a Hummer or Land Rover vision.
4. That $7,500, 84MPG, is not a "strange car", it is an Autocycle people's revolution.

Bikebrains

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Rep. Glover is back lookin for someone to pick on.
The first time I saw Cedric Glover on an Elio related video, he stuck to the narrow concept of "When are we going to have 4,000 jobs?", a question for which there was no answer. He plays to the voters and ignores the significant issues of the complex business situation. The first thought that came to my mind was "Doesn't he know that he is "on camera?". He was totally lacking in the business skills necessary to be a productive business partner. My second thought was "What a horrible impression this video would make on a CEO of a company that is considering renting some of the available floor space." By having just the limited skills of a minor politician he is his own and Caddo Parish's worst enemy.
In the following video he complains about the bad terms of some of the agreements while ignoring the circumstances under which those agreements were made.

Last edited:

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I know nothing, but still have an opinion.
Cedric Glover is a loud bully type politician. Paul Elio is a quiet reserved type CEO.
I hope Elio does go to Louisiana to testify before the Legislature.
1. Elio can tell them how they are ready for production.
2. How the Federal ATVM loan should have been a done deal already.
3. What Elio's vision would bring to Shreveport is better than a Hummer or Land Rover vision.
4. That $7,500, 84MPG, is not a "strange car", it is an Autocycle people's revolution.
FB_IMG_1491853021688.jpg

Your absolutely correct boo boo!

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 21519
Your absolutely correct boo boo!
So I watched the KTBS piece. Rep. Glover is angry at Stuart Lichter for wheeling and dealing. :p
That makes sense, all billionaire real estate developers are supposed to above board, altruistic, benevolent benefactors of the people.
I think it says that somewhere in a Constitutional amendment right ?

Reaction score
"What a horrible impression this video would make on a CEO of a company that is considering renting some of the available floor space." By having just the limited skills of a minor politician he is his own and Caddo Parish's worst enemy.

Yes, I wouldn't want to deal with this SOB, neither. The whole bunch of them and people like them. A bully throwing a tantrum and he has been like this from the beginning. He is just after votes, pounding his chest and blaming elio for all his parish troubles. And the stock market hasn't been affected.

Top Bottom