• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

After Job Losses Local Lawmaker Wants Elio Investigation

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ty,

I thought I had been keeping up with all of the SEC filings and Shreveport news stories, but I hadn't caught this yet. This is far from trivial. Do you have a source? I missed it.

I've been looking all over for this too, maybe too late as a 'game changer,' but certainly would indicate the meeting with the Caddo Commissioners went particularly well and maybe there is some positive vibes from them after all.

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hmmm, I wonder what suing PayPal was all about and why EM had to do that? Shooot, it's obvious Elon Musk got his old company to thwart Paul and knock him out of the way!!!

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've been looking all over for this too, maybe too late as a 'game changer,' but certainly would indicate the meeting with the Caddo Commissioners went particularly well and maybe there is some positive vibes from them after all.
That would have been all Racer and not Caddo.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hmmm, I wonder what suing PayPal was all about and why EM had to do that? Shooot, it's obvious Elon Musk got his old company to thwart Paul and knock him out of the way!!!
The new world order...
Microsoft, Apple, Google, Paypal, Amazon and Facebook.

...But mostly Google and Facebook.

Last edited:

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
http://www.ktbs.com/story/35447384/elio-reservation-holder-sues-for-deposit-back

Stir the pot a bit. His name is Nathan E Swartzbaugh 28 years old, lives in Dallas TX, Jimmybob479 on line.
My opinion, Nate has a legit complaint. I do hold this against him.
(We who made a non refundable reservation, have an expectation that it is not a donation.)
A company that wants to be the size Elio wants to be will have to get used to unhappy people, and how to handle them properly.

Last edited:

raptor213

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This guy's complaint won't hold up in court. The judge will ask prosecution to submit a copy of the contract signed into between the two parties when monies were exchanged in the act of placing a non-refundable deposit, skim down to the section that explicitly states Elio Motors is under no obligation to ever procure the reservation holder with a vehicle, and will toss out the complaint. Moving on.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
http://www.ktbs.com/story/35447384/elio-reservation-holder-sues-for-deposit-back

Stir the pot a bit. His name is Nathan E Swartzbaugh 28 years old, lives in Dallas TX, Jimmybob479 on line.
There is, contained in that story, a class action lawsuit.-
I found this-
  • Janet ManzellaUnited States, Chicago
    May 18, 2017

I am disabled and my wheelchair is my form of transportation. I was so excited to purchase this vehicle for myself and my companion dog. Now am I not only out of my money...my dream has been smashed as well. My dog died of old age last summer, now I have another companion dog, and I have to face the fact that this vehicle is nothing more than a dream in Paul Elio's head. I want my money back!!!!

• FOTFLMFAO- let's review,she uses a wheelchair, and a companion dog. What was her plan?? Put the dog in the back seat, tow the wheelchair?
  • I feel sorry for those folks who signed-up agreeing that the E might never be built. Money talks, Bull s__t walks, they'll never get a lawyer to even
  • Represent them in class action.
  • The sad part, if EM doesn't show at small claims, I think they lose by default.

Top Bottom