• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

After Job Losses Local Lawmaker Wants Elio Investigation

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
@ Buckeyejake The Elio Is A Sinking Ship
Running out of patience. I understand. Drop by now and then just for a little camaraderie. We're all waiting for the fat lady.
I think this blog is run well. Oh wait, no whine while we wait? What kinda place is this.

This will alleviate the pain; only 13% more than an Elio........

IMG_0721.JPG

Last edited:
Reaction score
Small Claims Court Hearing was reportedly scheduled for Tuesday, 6-6-17, in Edinburg TX, outside of Dallas. 28 year old Nathan Eugene Swartzbaugh or jimmybob479 hasn't been heard from in weeks. News stories announcing the case (May 17) has falling into the memory hole. Really, disappeared ! WTBC ch 3 gone !!!

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"In court the attorney's argued that the payment wasn't a deposit. At one point they argued that it was a t-shirt and having the knowledge of knowing where I was in production of the vehicle, although the website portrays it like that and anyone that goes and makes a reservations is lead to believe

that it's a deposit," said Swartzbaugh."

Key word here... "Attorney's" (even if it's incorrectly hyphenated). Someone from EM's side DID show up.

Good for them. Always the safer bet.

Top Bottom