• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

After Job Losses Local Lawmaker Wants Elio Investigation

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Gaylord

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Not sure any of this story is true. I recall that Elio is selling off space and equipment that is not needed to produce the Elio. A Leases can not do that.
I am filing this with the rest of the worthless inflammatory reports generated by an out of control media.

Last edited:

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not sure any of this story is true. I recall that Elio is selling off space and equipment that is not needed to produce the Elio. A Leases can not do that.
I am filing this with the rest of the worthless inflammatory reports generated by an out of control media.
Lol... Elio sold no space. They sold off equipment THAT THEY OWNED. JEEZ.

Unless you think the SEC lies as well...

raptor213

Elio Addict
Reaction score
FWIW, I have to agree with Booboo, Jambe, Elio Amazed, Ty, et al on this one.

I received the Google alert that this article hit the web, and after reading it, immediately thought it was the best summary of the financial/legal puzzle involving RACER Trust, Caddo Parish Commission, Industrial Realty Group, and Elio Motors -- besides obviously straight to the source with SEC filings.

Kudos to Booboo who, as always, is first to the punch with sharing these things.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
FWIW, I have to agree with Booboo, Jambe, Elio Amazed, Ty, et al on this one.

I received the Google alert that this article hit the web, and after reading it, immediately thought it was the best summary of the financial/legal puzzle involving RACER Trust, Caddo Parish Commission, Industrial Realty Group, and Elio Motors -- besides obviously straight to the source with SEC filings.

Kudos to Booboo who, as always, is first to the punch with sharing these things.
Yeah, well, now that hurts a little...
Because I've been saying the same exact same thing for two weeks...
Without that article. But... It seems some people didn't want to believe it coming from me.

KenK

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So what has happened after Paul's talk with the council? I haven't heard much grousing since his closed-door session with the Shreveport people. Does that mean he told them something fairly positive, enough so that they've backed off and are going to let him carry on? Should this be taken as an encouraging sign?

Top Bottom