• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

All In At $1000.00? Really?

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Craig, not all of us have the money to gamble away.....I'm a conservative poker player....When I stay in most my friend's bail because they are aware that I've probably got a winning hand. I'm all in and can increase that as we see what happens to the USA as a Country and to Elio as a Company...... If you got the money to burn be my guest. Double D

Don’t remember saying anything about money or getting all in or not. Maybe you are addressing the wrong thread.

The comment is related to the argument on weather the first car on the street is the same or of a better quality than one made two years down the road.

Have you ever herd the saying.

“They just don’t make them like they use to.

Most all products start off from the highest quality possible, and once all the money starts coming in for a while, complacent sets in and things start to deteriorate JMO.

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"chicken"? I see no comparison.
once you've put money(any money) "all-in" then you have purchased a place in the trunk if the game is Chicken. That is not how I wold play chicken.

Top Bottom