• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

All In From Chicago!

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
I'm so envious that you got to see/touch/sit in it! I'm $250 all-in; wish I could have gone for the $1000, but unexpected medical bills stopped that idea in its tracks. I don't watch TV commercials, so I only just heard of the Elio a couple weeks ago when a lady mentioned it in one of my art forums. Like you, I'm content with being "one of the 53,000" who has a reservation; I don't need to be near the top. I think it's enough that each of us, by making a reservation, no matter at what level, is showing support for the company.

Very well-said.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
What's the latest SIL number? I suspected most reservations would be at the SIL $1K level with much smaller groups at the $750, $500, $250 levels and most of the rest at the $100 All-In level. Then even smaller groups in the Want-In levels.
On the last SIL mailing they were around 18,000; but they have already stated that a LOT of people either upgraded or new deposits.
They haven't said what a LOT is yet; even at 2,000 new deposits, they would only be at 20,000; that means 30,000+ at other levels.

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
On the last SIL mailing they were around 18,000; but they have already stated that a LOT of people either upgraded or new deposits.
They haven't said what a LOT is yet; even at 2,000 new deposits, they would only be at 20,000; that means 30,000+ at other levels.
I guess we'll know later this week.........when the noobs get there SIL :D

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I guess we'll know later this week.........when the noobs get there SIL :D
They'll probably have it in this weeks Newsletters/Blog entry saying something like most SIL's ever sent out.
But I don't know if they extended the cutoff time to the 22nd because they had so many; or because it was closer to the May 31st 50% cutoff.
Guess we'll find out soon enough.

Top Bottom