• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

All In From Nw Indiana

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Been lurking for quite a while went all in for $1000.00 on Aug 22nd
Number 27860 now whiting for my reservation number.
People think I'm nuts but you know what, this is just to cool to not give it a try.
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Dobieone. I know what you mean. I am so excited and can't wait to get my number soon. Let others think what they want. Think of the fun we will have when we wave at them as we drive! Next year in our Elios. :-) Z

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Been lurking for quite a while went all in for $1000.00 on Aug 22nd
Number 27860 now whiting for my reservation number.
People think I'm nuts but you know what, this is just to cool to not give it a try.
CONGRATULATIONS & WELCOME to our forum, Dobieone. Don't remain a stranger here. We are looking forward to hearing all you have to say!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello zelio! Did Ya come out to sit with us and wait on the "witching hour?"
I hadn't thought of it that way. I just took a shower and am letting my hair dry before going to bed. I have to get up at 6am tomorrow to take my son to Eugene to catch Amtrak back to Washington. I was just going to EM to see how they are doing the count down. What time zone is the clock set for? LOL :-) Z

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hadn't thought of it that way. I just took a shower and am letting my hair dry before going to bed. I have to get up at 6am tomorrow to take my son to Eugene to catch Amtrak back to Washington. I was just going to EM to see how they are doing the count down. What time zone is the clock set for? LOL :) Z
Looks like it is YOUR time zone, zelio.

Top Bottom