• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

All In From Nw Indiana

Armin

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hi I am from Florida.
I have bad credit, have ATM card Visa & Mastercard, I finance the car Elio ?,
I'll have time to book it?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi I am from Florida.
I have bad credit, have ATM card Visa & Mastercard, I finance the car Elio ?,
I'll have time to book it?
Ask yourself if you would be willing to offer you financing. There really is not anyone here, that I know of who can answer that question. However, the Elio will not be produced until second half of 2015. That gives you time to get your finances straightened out so your answer will be yes. The first vehicles produced will be going to those already holding reservations when production starts so that gives you even more time. Good luck. :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Zelio, Quick NE Ohio & Music Man. What a great bunch of people to support Zelio in her anticipated wait for the numbers to be released earlier this week. That's the amazing thing about this forum is to know that there are friends we have never met in person that are willing to stay up in the middle of the night to support another forum member. Elio is about more than a changing the transportation culture it's also about changing cultural attitudes and encouraging people to believe in each other again. Great job to all of you for your efforts in this regard

Top Bottom