• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

All In From Sc

Elio1

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello fellow members!
New to this forum; I put in 1000 All in, at the last min; the 50% was just too good to miss out on.
Impatiently waiting. I think I may be one of the few young guys in here. Anyway, looking forward to wonderful adventures & long roadtrips.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello fellow members!
New to this forum; I put in 1000 All in, at the last min; the 50% was just too good to miss out on.
Impatiently waiting. I think I may be one of the few young guys in here. Anyway, looking forward to wonderful adventures & long roadtrips.
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Elio1. I hope you won't let our advanced ages scare you away from adding your comments to our forum. It is always good to hear other points of view. I hope you will enjoy this exciting journey to Elio production and ownership. :-) Z

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Hello fellow members!

Well done, Elio1, congrats from Kansas! We do have another year (hoping anyway) before production begins, so take a deep breath, enjoy the ride, help the rest of us with our impatience too.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello fellow members!
Welcome and congratulations. Glad to see younger people see the value in this historical vehicle. The forum has all the latest information about the development and production of the Elio. Members are helpful and friendly so if you have a question just ask. Hope you enjoy the Elio experience.

Top Bottom