• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

All In From Sc

UCF'73

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello fellow members!
New to this forum; I put in 1000 All in, at the last min; the 50% was just too good to miss out on.
Impatiently waiting. I think I may be one of the few young guys in here. Anyway, looking forward to wonderful adventures & long roadtrips.
Hello from Fairfield County. I think you made a good decision. You might want to fill out the reservation questionnaire and get on the map. Bill #5614

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score

UCF'73

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks UCF'73. Where do I find the questionnaire?
An excellent question. I keep saying they need a link at the top of the page. You go to FORUMS and then select RESERVATIONS. It is usually the first entry in that section. I think that will bring it up. You can put in as much or as little info as you want. After they update the map, you'll find a pin in the map with your location.

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Who is the person who updates the map? I understand he is having a problem with two people registering for the same city. I have a friend on another forum who is using SMF software and Google Maps and he does not have a problem but is using the SMF software modification for Google Maps. Maybe Xenforo has a similar software modification.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello fellow members!
New to this forum; I put in 1000 All in, at the last min; the 50% was just too good to miss out on.
Impatiently waiting. I think I may be one of the few young guys in here. Anyway, looking forward to wonderful adventures & long roadtrips.
CONGRATULATIONS & WELCOME to our Elio Family, Elio1.

Now you have your own special place in 2 lines. . . . , 1 being the line you paid your $1000 to join, and the other, you ask? Oh, it's the dog gone "Line of Impatience" that we ALL are waiting in. o_O

Happy to have you with us! :)

Top Bottom