• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

All In

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just want to say I am all in at 1K. as of 7-9-14. Looking forward to all of the progress that is instore for Elio and it's members.
Chuck/Beverly Hills, Fl.
Hello and welcome from the other side of the country - Oregon, Chuck. I saw the Elio yesterday and it is truly a thrilling sight to behold. I also got to sit in it, touch it and simply enjoy being around it for about 4 hours. What a thrilling experience. If you have not seen it I hope you take advantage of any opportunity presented to you. I had to drive 7 hours round trip to be there but it was well worth it. When I go to fill up my gas tank tomorrow I will have to note how much I would have saved if I had made the trip in my Elio. LOL Enjoy the forum and this exciting adventure and journey to Elio production and ownership. :-) Z

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Chuck, Welcome to the ElioOwners.com forum from Atlanta, GA! :)

Glad you are excited about this neat little vehicle and were willing to jump in and put you hard earned money down to make this happen!

We are glad to have you here. You have joined a very diverse group of people from all over the country who really enjoy discussing everything there is to know about this interesting vehicle. I hope you enjoy your time here reading about and/or discussing all there is to know about Elio Motors.

We have a survey we like reservation holders to fill out if they wish as it really helps us visualize the growing numbers and locations of future Elio Owners. For now information visit this link: http://www.elioowners.com/threads/elio-reservation-map-and-survey.1129/

We also have a thread for our many current and former service members to introduce themselves. If that applies to you visit this thread:http://www.elioowners.com/threads/military-service.1118/

If you ever happen to have any issues while on this forum please be sure to notify a staff member as we are here to help. :cool:

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just want to say I am all in at 1K. as of 7-9-14. Looking forward to all of the progress that is instore for Elio and it's members.
Chuck/Beverly Hills, Fl.

Welcome aboard the Elio train to the future of simple, personal transportation!

We all share and feed off of each other's dreams. Most of our dreams are identical, duplicates of others thoughts and dreams, but rarely does a day pass without some new twist on a dream that none of us have ever heard. . . . . Guess what I'm trying to say Chuck, is, jump in. Share what's on your mind. . . . . .and read. READ the threads and learn. Form lasting bonds with other Elio "family" members here and time will fly.

Our Elio's are 24 hours closer each new day with the rising of the sun!

Welcome from the Bayou State, Louisiana, and the future birth place of Paul Elio's new little Elio! :D

Top Bottom