• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Alright, So I Made An Elio Commercial...

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio Motors should have tapped into the large group of supporter who put their own money down to get suggestions on what was their driving reason to purchase the vehicle. Their advertisement missed the boat. There is no better endorsement of a product than users. Even better, users that put money down prior to receiving the product. That's commitment. That sells.
Endorsements! Absolutely! They could do that for these commercials before production but they certainly could do that with actual Elio owners after they are out on the streets!

Last edited:

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
An Elio in the hands of these committed individuals would be the greatest advertising known to man.

I expect to visit numerous area car shows in my state to let folks get an upclose and personal view of the Elio. Will park my vehicle in front of stores to offer the maximum exposure to the Elio and stand by to answer questions.

The success of this company is important to me. This vehicle offers so many advantages to the citizens of America it's hard to name them all. But, I will try.

Elias

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Elio Motors should have tapped into the large group of supporter who put their own money down to get suggestions on what was their driving reason to purchase the vehicle. Their advertisement missed the boat. There is no better endorsement of a product than users. Even better, users that put money down prior to receiving the product. That's commitment. That sells.
50,000 + pre orders is commitment. That along sells. No other vehicle in history has ever done this. According to my sources at 1st. Financial a first commercial already aired last week on the National Geographic channel.

Elias

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
An Elio in the hands of these committed individuals would be the greatest advertising known to man.

I expect to visit numerous area car shows in my state to let folks get an upclose and personal view of the Elio. Will park my vehicle in front of stores to offer the maximum exposure to the Elio and stand by to answer questions.

The success of this company is important to me. This vehicle offers so many advantages to the citizens of America it's hard to name them all. But, I will try.

And Made in America.......

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I too see my self going to local car shows at least for a while, until the Elio becomes mainstream and we see them everywhere!
I drive 84 miles plus each day. Streaming in the diamond lane will definitely wake some-one up. The first month I'll likely have a few people follow me into the parking lot at work.
Which reminds me I had a long talk with a slingshot owner on his first day. I warned him he was going to get tired of all the questions. If I run across him again, I definitely will ask how that went.

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
New audio would be a plus. I thought the presentation was excellent.
Also, investing in some better editing software might be good. I have the "standard" license on this old software, which means I can't do any video resolution larger than 800x800 pixels. I'm not even sure if I can purchase the "platinum" license anymore, which is needed to go up to 2080x2080 (or more specifically, I'd want to be able to go to 1280x720 aka 720p HD).

The current video is at 720x480.

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Also, investing in some better editing software might be good. I have the "standard" license on this old software, which means I can't do any video resolution larger than 800x800 pixels. I'm not even sure if I can purchase the "platinum" license anymore, which is needed to go up to 2080x2080 (or more specifically, I'd want to be able to go to 1280x720 aka 720p HD).

The current video is at 720x480.
I didn't know that. I have got you for those details. (smiles)

Top Bottom