• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Alternative Autopress Take On Sec Filing.

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Did you ever hear of someone called "Howard Stern"? His "signature" is to be insulting and offensive. That is his form of entertainment.

I see Jalopnik as a web form of Howard Stern, centering on vehicles.

No big deal. Why make them a big deal.

We have had trolls on this website. Jalopnik is simply a "universal" troll.

TeamCoconutOreo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I posted a reply to this article pointing out very specific opinions not based on facts and some other ludacris statements. It took the author about 22 seconds to disapprove my comments.

I guess he didn't like looking like a "donky (wink)".

TeamCoconutOreo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Did you ever hear of someone called "Howard Stern"? His "signature" is to be insulting and offensive. That is his form of entertainment.

I see Jalopnik as a web form of Howard Stern, centering on vehicles.

No big deal. Why make them a big deal.

We have had trolls on this website. Jalopnik is simply a "universal" troll.
Your obviously not a Howard Stern listener. He is neither insulting or offensive. Besides that, how can you compare an internet blog to a man who has made hundreds of millions of dollars entertaining people over a 40 year career (in case you missed it he just signed up for five more years at an estimated $450,000,000).

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Your obviously not a Howard Stern listener. He is neither insulting or offensive. Besides that, how can you compare an internet blog to a man who has made hundreds of millions of dollars entertaining people over a 40 year career (in case you missed it he just signed up for five more years at an estimated $450,000,000).
huh?, which HS are we talking about? I can comprehend he may not be insulting, but his subject matter is purposely in the corner of things that are often offensive to a percentage of the population. That IS the content he chooses. If all the content he produced didn't pluck someone's guitar, he would soon switch the song.

TeamCoconutOreo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
huh?, which HS are we talking about? I can comprehend he may not be insulting, but his subject matter is purposely in the corner of things that are often offensive to a percentage of the population. That IS the content he chooses. If all the content he produced didn't pluck someone's guitar, he would soon switch the song.
In a PC world I guess everything is offensive. My veiw maybe a little skewed given my love for freedom of speach and my hate for censorship.

"Let Elio ring"

slinches

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just because you have the right to express your opinion, it doesn't mean anyone has to agree with it.

Also, everyone has a right to express their opinions about your opinions. Trying to imply that someone doesn't value freedom of speech solely on the basis that they dislike the things someone says is just flatly wrong.

TeamCoconutOreo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just because you have the right to express your opinion, it doesn't mean anyone has to agree with it.

Also, everyone has a right to express their opinions about your opinions. Trying to imply that someone doesn't value freedom of speech solely on the basis that they dislike the things someone says is just flatly wrong.

Your take this stuff way too seerious. I'm just having fun.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The good thing about public media and HS radio, you can choose to turn it off. I also feel the same way about the ignore button we have on this forum.
Using that I have limited some of the wide traversing info I get, but I have protected everyone else from my aggravated and verbose responses.
(not directed at others in that statement, just me)

Fun is good.

Top Bottom