• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Am I The Only Person Who Likes The Elgin Dash?

Ian442

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have been a Virgin Mobile customer since 2010. $40 a month unlimited talk text and 3 gb of LTE speed data.

No data charge for music streaming.

Sprint Network pretty reliable in most suburban and urban areas plus interstate corridors

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Dash Wars: The Face Awakens

(cue the screen crawl and dramatic music)

It has been several years since the galactic anti-hero, Darth Elio, blew up Starbase Detroit with his plans to mass produce the Elio, a lightweight and efficient fighter for the masses. With this new weapon, Darth Elio's plans to win the peoples' hearts and rule the automotive galaxy began to take shape. In the meantime, the ungrateful citizens of the Republic, led by Puke Dashblocker, have risen up to rebel against Darth Elio and his long remembered master, Lord Elgin. And on the small, inconsequential planet called Elioowners.com, the rebellion continued to fester, unstoppable except perhaps by the new hope of an adequately-funded and timely mass production and distribution of the Elio throughout the galaxy, including that far-off Outer Rim planet known as Cantaffordia...

I can hardly wait for the sequel. Will it be published soon? Will Cantaffordians survive the coastal earthquake in floating Elios?

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
STARBUCKSFACE.jpg

The saga continues at the secret source of Darth Elio's power...

Last edited:

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wouldn't you not be moving if the power was off?

By 'digital' I mean that the dials are physical, not a digital rendering of a dial. No doubt there's some kind of solid-state 'wizardry' moving them, but they are indeed physical, and are indeed moving. In other words, they [the dials] are not LED screens displaying what looks like a dial.

That said, I could be completely wrong [wouldn't be the first time].:rolleyes:

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I disagree, based on what I've seen, heard and observed with the Elgin dash. The "face plate" that is in place of the indicator needle, moves just like the needle pointer would.
Digital dash speedometers indicate the speed in increments of one mile per hour. The Elgin dash brings up the speed traveled at the top, where an opening is.
Just IMO, and my two cents.
I believe you are correct. It is mechanical.

Top Bottom