• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

And Now For Something Completely Different (3 Wheel)

Chaz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That guy is going to die, I have been hit 3 times while ridding my regular bicycle. He is much harder to see and going at the speed cars are going to hit him. Everytime I have been hit I was going over 25 mph on flat ground, cars do not expect a bicycle to be going that fast. Two of the times people have passed me and then turned to the right in front of me. I mean just feet in front of me without even a turn signal not that it would have mattered because no one can stop that fast. Two of the 3 were arrested for drunk driving after hitting me.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That guy is going to die, I have been hit 3 times while ridding my regular bicycle. He is much harder to see and going at the speed cars are going to hit him. Everytime I have been hit I was going over 25 mph on flat ground, cars do not expect a bicycle to be going that fast. Two of the times people have passed me and then turned to the right in front of me. I mean just feet in front of me without even a turn signal not that it would have mattered because no one can stop that fast. Two of the 3 were arrested for drunk driving after hitting me.
Sounds like you are a very lucky guy surviving three crashes. Time to get off that bike and get into your Elio.

Mrtoycrazy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've been hit twice on a bike. At a park a lady backs out ,to the left ,of a parking place,as I was passing on the right . She speeds up and passes me then turns into a driveway to the right. I apply my brakes as hard as I can ,hit the side of her car right behind the front wheel and roll across the hood. Thank goodness I was in my twenties and recovered with no damage. The other time ,I was just bumped at a stop sign.

Top Bottom