• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

And Now For Something Completely Different (3 Wheel)

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
the older I get, the slower injuries seem to heal .... having experienced getting off of a bike in most every manner (most not intentional :confused: ) , I've passed the point where I'm looking forward to an enclosed, warm/cool cabin with a comfortable seat that has good back support ..:)

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The velomobile and scoot coupe are both cute ideas but I can get a lot more vehicle, protection and power for about the same amount of money with an Elio. Maybe if I were 30 years younger and didn't have the fear of being crippled for life (after getting hit) I might have given the velomobile a shot. I'll wait for my Elio!:)

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Other company around the world also have three wheel vehicle.

wheel 11.jpg
wheel 4.jpg
wheel 6.png
wheel 8.png
wheel 10.jpg
wheel 14.jpg
wheel 24.jpg
wheel 26.jpg
wheel 32.jpg
wheel 29.jpg

Last edited:

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So just a technical note. None of the vehicles in the image above are 'all weather ready at freeway speeds'.
Some number can do the speed, and in most weather, but with ice some fall short, and some are just a bit touchy in handling when 'situations' are encountered at highway speeds. Several are very touchy if any hydroplaning is encountered.
Elio will perform much more reliably in all those conditions.

Last edited:
Top Bottom