• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

And Now... The P5!

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You'll also need to get Creamscicle and have the horn?
GeneralLee.jpg

My bad. I didn't ask permission.
These were originally posted in the "Elio Humor" thread.
They are courtesy of member Bob L. and were created by his son.

Last edited:

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The reservationist driving their Elios around will be great advertising.

Something else. I know someone is going to modify the tire pressures and post You Tube videos of the Elio drifting around corners.

I would love to see that.

Last edited:

DWR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It's a great looking vehicle and I agree about the exhaust; seeing it directly under the gas filler has FAIL written all over it.
It's funny to read some of the posts in here; they talk about the blue but seem like they didn't read the article where it says the final color has not been decided on and that the future owners will have a big say in what that color will be.
Blue was used to show detail in the drawings.

I like the new wheel covers but the nose is what really impresses me; love the new styling.
The mirrors, not so much.
Very cool that the wiper is hidden
Anyone else notice how much smaller the rear hatch is?
In a 1-10 scale with 10 being the best I give it a solid 8+
I think there could be a few more refinements made.
I like the new front end too. Seems it would be very friendly to a "Fighting Tigers" shark teeth/mouth up there. Sorry, but I don't have the skills to do that. Can anyone put that graphic on a silver P5 and post it?:cool:

CheeseheadEarl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Keep in mind that if the door goes further back, it puts more stress on the hinge structure.
I believe it was said that they had a problem with the hinges not being strong enough for the door in the P4.
If I remember correctly, they had to do some back-yard repair to get the door to stay on until they had time to fix it right.
I'm sure that they were painfully aware of the implications of this and have taken steps to prevent it.
I used to have a 74 Plymouth Fury 2 door. Possibly the biggest doors ever. Up was more the direction they closed than in by the time I owned it.

I'd not worry much about the Elio door. Its still fairly small.

On topic, love the P5. The nose changes make it look a lot cooler.

Top Bottom