• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

And Now... The P5!

MyElio1678

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vance,Al 35490 (born and raised in California)
I like the look of the exhaust port, I'm wondering fi their is one on the drivers side too? I'm sure if there is a problem with the *gas fill* location being above the port Elio has taken that into consideration. As for the rest of the *new* look I have to say I'm not a fan of the new nose area.....Too sharp looking for my taste. I liked the smooth sleekness of the old nose. I hope they don't make too many changes in the look....the *look* was what made me fall in love with the Elio in the first place. I would hate to fall out of love with it...I've been waiting too long to not get the car I fell in love with in 2013 when I made my reservation.

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
said he can't guarantee the outcome.

"It may or may not happen," Elio said. "Until it's done, it's not done."

( also, look up the definition of "spurious" LOL )

"said he can't guarantee the outcome." Can you guarantee the outcome of any given action?
"Until it's done, it's not done." self evident. If someone thinks it's done before it is done they are not too bright.
"It may or may not happen," self evident. There are no guarantees in life.

You might add, "There is no such thing as free lunch!"

spurious: not being what it purports to be; false or fake.

zarquon

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
It has been a long agonizing wait for some substantial good news to re-energize us. Now, finally, we have some! Bask in it while we can, shove the skeptics back on their heels, watch those prototypes roll. I'm excited, can you tell?

I know the interior is a future 'reveal' but the black out windows are pretty boss!

Thomas Maule

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Nobody on this thread has mentioned that the P5 as shown from EM does not seem to have a right side door! What gives? Why would they not show it if it was still going to be included?

The Elio will have 1 door on the left side. I have not heard any claims of a right side door, except maybe way early in the prototyping phases...

Top Bottom