• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Another Wallyworld Fail . . .

carzes

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ever have one of those days dealing with rude, incompetent clerks? Well WE had one today, and even after a few hours of decompression, I'm still steamed.

We really had a miserable buying experience at Walmart, trying to get a battery for my daughter's truck. We followed her over to the store in the van - just in case it quit enroute and we couldn't get her truck re-started. Well, here's the text of the missive I just sent WallyWorld's corporate offices:

An old friend was the regional marketing manager for Sears Roebuck many years ago. and he once told me that Sears lived by that slogan emblazoned on their doors in gold leaf, "Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back". They recognized the absolute necessity of taking care of each customer individually, treating them with kindness and respect, and going that "extra mile" when necessary to keep them coming back. Walmart just hasn't gotten the message.

Whaddya know? I think that's smoke rolling out of my ears . . . :mad:
Sounds like you mighta gone the best route anyway. Personally I wouldn't want anyone in Wallyworld doing ANYTHING with my vehicles. Not that they aren't perfectly OK people, but when someone is working for minimum wage I EXPECT minimum results.
As to the work and ethical standard of the younger generations today.... That's a whole other discussion.

Top Bottom