• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Any Body Else From Se All In

Critter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Plan on ordering the white one. And adding the Big Orange T to it and some stripes to have white and orange. The orange one appears to me to be more of the Texas Orange not the Volunteer Orange.

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm with Ya"ll, South of Nashville. Keeping my truck I will probably sell my Porsche and Harley when this Autocycle is in my possession. With the Elio a I can take my dogs for a ride with me. Warm, cool, dry and a bit sporty driving the Natchez.

Richard W

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hay ,Guys I am South of Nashville 65 miles. Hope to meet some of you soon. Looks like the weather will be nice for camping before long. Great for camping. I pull a aspen pop-up with my Goldwing trike. We like the state parks. hope to make all of them. Gitta have hitch on my elio.

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hay ,Guys I am South of Nashville 65 miles. Hope to meet some of you soon. Looks like the weather will be nice for camping before long. Great for camping. I pull a aspen pop-up with my Goldwing trike. We like the state parks. hope to make all of them. Gitta have hitch on my elio.
Hello Richard. I'm about 40 miles South of Nashville. I ride an HD FLH. Ill keep an eye out for you.

Richard W

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Dustoff, are you going to Nashville to see the P4? If you are maybe we can ride together. I am driving from exit 22. Let me know if you need a ride. I hope to go about 1 pm.

ccryder

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to hear that we should have a good showing for the P4.

I've only got three motorcycles now. I've been looking to cull out my "herd" and replace with a 3 wheeled vehicle of some sort. The only one that appealed to were the CanAm Spyder but, for $17-$23k I was having a hard time justifying that price. Enter the Elio, it was just what I was looking for between my 2 and 4 wheeled vehicles.

See you all on Tuesday.

Top Bottom