• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Any Body Else From Se All In

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well I'm all in , had to get my place in line! I've gone thru an automotive startup and this looks like a GO! I'll be making a trip to see one in person soon as I can. If it just does 75MPG it pays for itself in 40 months for me, hope the price point and MPG hold.
CONGRATULATIONS, RKing. . . . . And JUST under the wire too. WOW!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello Volunteer , I am from the other side of the state. Live about 35 minutes from the Dragon. Prefer to drive the Cherohala Skyway, a lot less crowded.
Welcome to this fun group of Elio fans. Tennessee has numerous future Elio owners. Looking forward to your comments and opinions.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Another East Tennessee 'I'm all in' and live just South of Knoxville in Sweetwater, TN.
Hi Steve, I'm in Kingsport. I have not made a deposit, yet. But, since you're in West TN, have you been down to the factory in LA yet? (Also, I can't figure out how to add my profile picture.)
Bill
Ross & Bill welcome from New Mexico. Have family in the Nashville area.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Though I'm listed in Memphis, TN, I'm actually in NW MS but we are ready to ride in our new Elio!!
Welcome. It's seems that all of a sudden Tennessee has come alive with new members. Love having you all join us. You will find friendly helpful people and obviously many are in Tennessee. Enjoy the journey and the experience.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I guess it's funny now but i'd have sued the stink out those blasterds for defamation of character. I guess the moral is don't sell your soul to the devil for a dollar. More like do it for $1000 dollars like I just did 5 mins ago by going all in on the Elio. LOL
Congratulations.

Top Bottom