• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Anyone Else Think It Wont Happen?

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Two week old RG grabbed wrong bottle off the shelf, few days latter the shield had what looked like water spots that would not go away. It was the RainX for glass I used. I no longer keep any of my motorcycle supplies in with the cars.

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Were you able to clear it up with plastic polish?

No there is nothing you can do. It does not effect it right away it takes a little time to show up. Talked with dealer they see it from time to time .
I could have still used it but it was not right so I put a new one on. Did some interesting experiments with the damaged one and a 12ga.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Horn

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thank you WilliamH that was very positive report, and I'm sure glad some reporter write good positive report on what will or at least happen in 2016.:rolleyes:
That writer ONLY posts good/positive info it seems. At first I thought he was a huge Elio fan, but after looking at a few articles, he just seems to want every car to succeed. Nothing wrong with that tho

http://masterherald.com/category/cars/page/2/

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That writer ONLY posts good/positive info it seems. At first I thought he was a huge Elio fan, but after looking at a few articles, he just seems to want every car to succeed. Nothing wrong with that tho

http://masterherald.com/category/cars/page/2/

Well...which is it, Horn? o_O

glass-half-full.jpg

Top Bottom