• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Aol Translogic Interview With Elio

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
One of the better interviews and videos so far, in my opinion:

http://on.aol.com/video/translogic-154--elio-motors-518316285

Interesting, during the video, Pauls says something like "... we get all the vendors and suppliers together every 4 to 6 weeks, and we engineer the car as a group, so we optimize on vehicle costs instead of part costs".

Very smart! What's everyone's opinion of this interview and the information shared?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Interesting, during the video, Pauls says something like "... we get all the vendors and suppliers together every 4 to 6 weeks, and we engineer the car as a group, so we optimize on vehicle costs instead of part costs".

Very smart! What's everyone's opinion of this interview and the information shared?
Fantastic video and interview! I knew about the vendor/supplier meetings but that is the best "driving" exposure I have seen to date! Truly awesome. Absolutely loved seeing the Elio driving along at speed with a train in the background. LOL Obviously, I loved the whole thing (except the ice cream ad before the actual video LOL) :-) Z

CJ

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Fantastic video and interview! I knew about the vendor/supplier meetings but that is the best "driving" exposure I have seen to date! Truly awesome. Absolutely loved seeing the Elio driving along at speed with a train in the background. LOL Obviously, I loved the whole thing (except the ice cream ad before the actual video LOL) :) Z

excellent - I just shared it out on FB...

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score

BTW, this just showed up in my email box from EM Marketing. You got there way ahead of them. I believe this was filmed in late March because that is when Elio was in Ontario, CA. :-) Z

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
I enjoyed the video. good review of the P4. I cant wait till there is a detailed review with the right motor installed and refinements made. Hopefully we will see one later this year.

Still waiting on my T-shirt too :(

Hi Sean, if it's been more than 5 weeks since you reserved your vehicle, you can send an email to tellmemore@eliomotors.com. I believe that's the email address, others can correct me if not right.

Top Bottom