• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Apple Icar?

BigWarpGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Gas 2.
apple-car.jpg

Behance.
8ec66c7ff6ec7a39a3c7df1e620cc7bb.jpg

532c0c51715fc40fb3c8753989e9ffb5.jpg

This one is not so bad.
7bbcf18b6c0576f46a7a6b62fdf17f63.jpg

0045f2b22b6c35d6902de38eea55c3de.jpg

Perhaps Apple will have a car like Intel shows a computer to show what could be done with it?

trock59

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I agree 100% I would have the Apple iDrive and iPark functions on only when I need a ride home from the bar.
Thats what most people think but unfortunately "self driving" cars still require a licensed, alert and sober person behind the wheel. I foresee many people being arrested for misusing the technology. I have even heard some people think they can strap the kids in the car and tell the car to take them to school! Much more driver education is needed before we release smart cars.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
How can anybody not like or at least appreciate Apple products? I guess you could not like the Company, the business model, the brand, the people that run it, some employees and or all employees, but the products? I've never had better customer sales and tech support from any company. Apple Store sales reps have talked me out of product I didn't need and have even recommended a competitor product on one occassion.

It's like somebody saying I can't stand Elio Motor's Products. LOL
Apple - neat design, very breakable.
My daughter (15) has 4 friends with iPhones... 3 with broken screens, the 4th is brand new.

People buy phones and then stick them in ugly plastic boxes... like that clear plastic cover on old people's couches, bras on cars, or those straps that people used to wear covering the dial of their Swatch! Ugly in every case. Buy a slick thin phone because it is so slick and thin and then have to hide it in a thick Otterbox because it breaks so easily? Ridiculous and yet you see it all the time. No thank you. Apple, thank you for making such a ground breaking product to show others what was possible. Everyone has opinions about phones - I've dropped my Droid Razr Maxx HD face down on the driveway and in an attempt to slow its decent with my foot, kicked it 15 feet - sliding on it's face the whole way. No scratches, no breaks. (No case, of course).

And THAT is my diatribe in regards to what I think is a ridiculous fad... phone covers.
Girl: "Remember that cover on grandma's couch and that clear plastic runner on the carpet?"
Boy: "Yeah. The couch was horrible to sit on but at least it looked good when they threw it out."
Girl: "Remember that thick block of a phone case that Grandpa carried around?"
Boy: "Yeah. Was that because he was clumsy or because he was embarrassed how the phone looked?"
Girl: "Doesn't matter. It was funny."

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Their car will be another, albeit much larger, "gadget". To imagine them breaking down is hard to fathom considering Apple's track record. As EM has naysayers so to Apple, the recent bad press about the iPhone 6 bending, wasn't based on reality, they didn't bend in men's back pockets, and the hype lasted a few days. BTW, there might be no need to open the hood,(if there is a need for one) --just as most of us now don't open our Macs.- advanced technology might only reveal an oxogen generator!
Apple has always kept it's operating system running more smooth than Microsoft not because of a better design (opinions vary) but because Microsoft has much wider compatibility and thus problems. It's much more simple to be consistent if you don't have to play well with others.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Apple - neat design, very breakable.
My daughter (15) has 4 friends with iPhones... 3 with broken screens, the 4th is brand new.

People buy phones and then stick them in ugly plastic boxes... like that clear plastic cover on old people's couches, bras on cars, or those straps that people used to wear covering the dial of their Swatch! Ugly in every case. Buy a slick thin phone because it is so slick and thin and then have to hide it in a thick Otterbox because it breaks so easily? Ridiculous and yet you see it all the time. No thank you. Apple, thank you for making such a ground breaking product to show others what was possible. Everyone has opinions about phones - I've dropped my Droid Razr Maxx HD face down on the driveway and in an attempt to slow its decent with my foot, kicked it 15 feet - sliding on it's face the whole way. No scratches, no breaks. (No case, of course).

And THAT is my diatribe in regards to what I think is a ridiculous fad... phone covers.
Girl: "Remember that cover on grandma's couch and that clear plastic runner on the carpet?"
Boy: "Yeah. The couch was horrible to sit on but at least it looked good when they threw it out."
Girl: "Remember that thick block of a phone case that Grandpa carried around?"
Boy: "Yeah. Was that because he was clumsy or because he was embarrassed how the phone looked?"
Girl: "Doesn't matter. It was funny."
Don't let them near you Elio.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Apple has always kept it's operating system running more smooth than Microsoft not because of a better design (opinions vary) but because Microsoft has much wider compatibility and thus problems. It's much more simple to be consistent if you don't have to play well with others.
Guess you don't remember when Gates squeezed the market and had total control of p.cs whoever made 'em. Apple might be the wealthiest company, but Gates is one of the most wealthiest individuals on the planet. I guess the discussions never ends, -Chevy/ford?Dodge, Guns, government/state rights, laws, regulations, etc. P.C. vs Apple Remember Microsoft is a system Apple is it's own total package- their own operating system, all their own hardware. When M.S. had THE Oper. Sys.
Companies went crawling to their doors.
I agree to disagree, let us each enjoy what makes us happy- for sure, the one thing that unites us is the Elio=
and currently with the Mac OS8 yea, and if the few P.C. lovers hadn't murmured Paul would go all MAC!! lol

Top Bottom