• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Arcimoto

Lone Browncoat

Elio Fan
Reaction score
The Solo just looks too short for my tastes. It looks too much like a car that was pinched off at the rear. I get the appeal for others but I just don't like the proportions. To me, the Elio has a much better side view.

I'm with you, but neither is the Arcimoto for me, unless it has the cargo box, capacity of 400-500lbs in said box or open bed, enclosed for winter travel, and then I'd still have the problem of Transport Canada saying I could keep it after inspection, insurance and Ontario giving me plates.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm with you, but neither is the Arcimoto for me, unless it has the cargo box, capacity of 400-500lbs in said box or open bed, enclosed for winter travel, and then I'd still have the problem of Transport Canada saying I could keep it after inspection, insurance and Ontario giving me plates.
You won’t have an issue licensing a motorcycle classed vehicle in Canada. Your other wants/needs regarding the cargo box or open bed, and full enclosure describe the Arcimoto Deliverator options perfectly. You can add to that it’s insanely fun to drive sports car like performance and handling based on my test drive. You may or may not like the styling, but it is what it is, a fun utility vehicle (motorcycle) that supplements your primary family vehicle, that will likely become your personal primary daily commuter of choice.
AB182078-787F-40B5-8A3D-C4DC0AE8F9A4.jpeg

Last edited:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Arcimoto announces the official start of retail production and delivery to retail customers on 9.19.19!
01611EB3-294A-49F9-A56D-69A1FF1F2B3C.jpeg

The doors appear to be see through and totally invisible. :)

Last edited:

Samuel Gompers

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Arcimoto announces the official start of retail production and delivery to retail customers on 9.19.19!
View attachment 23669
With the start of production, and a goal of 400 Evergreens delivered by the end of the year, hopefully you'll get #19 by the end of this month. We look forward to seeing you finally able to fly the road.

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 23669
IT'S 9/19/19, WE NEED TO SEE SOME VIDEOS OF EVERGREEN EDITIONS ROLLING OUT THE PLANT! I hope you're in the process of receiving your key as we speak today Rickb!

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Samuel Gompers & 3wheelin! I hope to have more detailed information regarding the delivery schedule after this afternoon’s scheduled Event. My understanding is the current assembly line rate is 4/units per day. So that’s a max of 20 units/week, 5 weeks to deliver the first 100 Evergreens Editions. Obviously small numbers initially while putting plans in place for production scale needed to deliver the 4000+ reservations in 2020 and the future maximum 10,000 units per year at the Eugene AMP’s current facilities. .

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So, now you know when yours will be done. If 9/19 was the first one and they do 4/day, that means you should be next week. With that, just go there and if they won't let you in the plant, at least stand out that door to wait for yours to come out. Assuming they make one today and non over the weekend, that means #19 will roll out at around noon on the 26th. You could just go up on the 25th and ask if you can get a job that pays $1 to be the broom closet manager. Then you can watch it being built. If you spend too much time doing that and not organizing the brooms, they can "let you go due to lack of broom organization" and they will let you drive your FUV home.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So, now you know when yours will be done. If 9/19 was the first one and they do 4/day, that means you should be next week. With that, just go there and if they won't let you in the plant, at least stand out that door to wait for yours to come out. Assuming they make one today and non over the weekend, that means #19 will roll out at around noon on the 26th. You could just go up on the 25th and ask if you can get a job that pays $1 to be the broom closet manager. Then you can watch it being built. If you spend too much time doing that and not organizing the brooms, they can "let you go due to lack of broom organization" and they will let you drive your FUV home.
No I don’t assume to know exactly until after todays official announcement. I just read an early morning news article that stated 3 vehicles will deliver today followed by 1 unit per day for a couple weeks, scaling to 4.......with the ultimate goal of 200 units per week. Obviously, a much slower certification and retail roll out process to get a new vehicle to production than I thought. I’d rather continue on in my armchair reservationist capacity. :)

Last edited:

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No I don’t assume to know exactly until after todays official announcement. I just read an early morning news article that stated 3 vehicles will deliver today followed by 1 unit per day for a couple weeks, scaling to 4.......with the ultimate goal of 200 units per week. Obviously, a much slower certification and retail roll out process to get a new vehicle to production than I thought. I’d rather continue on in my armchair reservationist capacity. :)
Just call them. You are due within a week and a supporter. mark literally should be there to do a short video with you receiving it. Honestly you are way more important than that space guy. Remember, Mark is a regular guy just like you and I. You are a early customer, he will want to be there with you.

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What matters is ARCIMOTO is actually ROLLING OUT and DELIVERING units to reservation holders!!!! To me it's a success story no matter how much they've sold at the end of the day, end of the week, end of the month or end of the year. You're now allowed to brag Rickb! :D:whoo:

Last edited:
Top Bottom