• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Arcimoto

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
They got the red one and grey one done. So when’s your FUV going to walk the line? Also, what color is it?
Five retail Evergreens delivered at the 9.19.19 Event. Possibly 1-2 more so far this week. It’s a slow walk, but at least they started to walk the line. :) The kick off assembly rate is 1 unit/day for 2-3 weeks and scaling to five/day for the rest of 2019. The scaled production rate (no forward looking statement implied) is 200 units per week over 12-15 months starting 2020. That’s max production from the current AMP facilities in Eugene.

I have not received my official invite to order #19, but could happen any minute. I’m currently working with their custom shop on a Red Hot color option. My best guess is I’ll go with the simple base silver (rather boring looking, but the same fun performance and handling). I was anticipating the base $11,900 with custom options bringing the total to $15K. The current limited production $20K MSRP pushes my value limits of a three wheeler. I also anticipated my Elio with options to total in that same $15K price range. With that said, I could go crazy and spend down my Son’s inheritance.

Last edited:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As I've explained to my parents. I'd prefer they enjoy their retirement to the fullest, rather than skimp because they feel obligated to leave me with money I do not require.

Go for it!
Thanks for that common sense advice! My strategic plan is to spend it all. He doesn’t need it either. Thanks to you, I’m considering ‘GOFORIT’ as my personalized Motorcycle License Plate! :)

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Five retail Evergreens delivered at the 9.19.19 Event. Possibly 1-2 more so far this week. It’s a slow walk, but at least they started to walk the line. :) The kick off assembly rate is 1 unit/day for 2-3 weeks and scaling to five/day for the rest of 2019. The scaled production rate (no forward looking statement implied) is 200 units per week over 12-15 months starting 2020. That’s max production from the current AMP facilities in Eugene.

I have not received my official invite to order #19, but could happen any minute. I’m currently working with their custom shop on a Red Hot color option. My best guess is I’ll go with the simple base silver (rather boring looking, but the same fun performance and handling). I was anticipating the base $11,900 with custom options bringing the total to $15K. The current limited production $20K MSRP pushes my value limits of a three wheeler. I also anticipated my Elio with options to total in that same $15K price range. With that said, I could go crazy and spend down my Son’s inheritance.
I know what you're thinking about the "red hot" color option so make sure you clear it with your wife first before getting it or you can get in trouble very quickly!

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
LOL! Oh, I hear what you’re saying, but I got it covered! My ‘red hot’ wife of 51 years, gave me the go ahead. :)
Be careful. When you pick yours up, she might just stay with Markamoto and then you'll be on your own with your FUV. Then you'll have to go to the beach, plug in an air fryer into the FUV and make some wings. Looking cool with some good eats. That will get you the babes. If not, you will not go away hangry.

Maurtis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Five retail Evergreens delivered at the 9.19.19 Event. Possibly 1-2 more so far this week. It’s a slow walk, but at least they started to walk the line. :)

This is really exciting, Rick! Definitely looking forward to hearing about yours hitting the driveway.

That slow walk off the line might not sound like much but imagine how much this forum would be losing its mind if Elios were making it off the line a couple per week? It would be insane.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Be careful. When you pick yours up, she might just stay with Markamoto and then you'll be on your own with your FUV. Then you'll have to go to the beach, plug in an air fryer into the FUV and make some wings. Looking cool with some good eats. That will get you the babes. If not, you will not go away hangry.
I may be safer going with the white glove delivery option. I have some pretty good cooking skills and would have to go with a FryDaddy over the air fryer option!

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is really exciting, Rick! Definitely looking forward to hearing about yours hitting the driveway.

That slow walk off the line might not sound like much but imagine how much this forum would be losing its mind if Elios were making it off the line a couple per week? It would be insane.
Thanks! After following a number of three wheeler concepts for over a decade, it is exciting indeed! Although, won’t believe it until it rolls off the delivery truck even though a reservationist did post a photo of their actual keys and Arcimoto bottle opener!
E1111BB7-69D3-4A66-ADFF-954E21953E2C.jpeg
If Elios were rolling off the line in similar numbers, I’d be doing cart wheels!

Top Bottom