• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Arcimoto

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
His statement was
"Perhaps a cautionary note in the Elio Owners Header: We continue to support Elio Motors , but don’t recommend placing new Elio reservation deposits until there is a driveable production ready Elio, tooled factory, employees hired/trained, and a retail Elio delivered to reservation holder #00,001. With that said, please terminate my membership to this Forum."
Please terminate my membership to this forum, the only way to do that is to ban him, but I didn't, his membership is all intact.

Samuel Gompers

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The fuvowners site seems to have gone mostly dark. I really don't care about the Arcimoto, but had hoped that RickB would finally get his trike after all these years of chasing the dream. It's about, if not past, the date that I had last understood that he should have taken delivery, but nothing appears to have happened.

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The fuvowners site seems to have gone mostly dark. I really don't care about the Arcimoto, but had hoped that RickB would finally get his trike after all these years of chasing the dream. It's about, if not past, the date that I had last understood that he should have taken delivery, but nothing appears to have happened.
I hope you are wrong. It would be sad if Rick came this close to a FUV and not received it.

Top Bottom