• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Arcimoto

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I may be safer going with the white glove delivery option. I have some pretty good cooking skills and would have to go with a FryDaddy over the air fryer option!
Do you have solar panels? It would be pretty cool if you did and then use them to recharge it (it doesn't have to be an exclusive charger). I wonder how long it takes to recharge (obviously it depends on the amp service). The reality is you will have to stop driving it sometime to finish up the "honey do" list.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Do you have solar panels? It would be pretty cool if you did and then use them to recharge it (it doesn't have to be an exclusive charger). I wonder how long it takes to recharge (obviously it depends on the amp service). The reality is you will have to stop driving it sometime to finish up the "honey do" list.
No solar access in the condo and 3-6 hours to charge. The only thing on my low maintenance condo lifestyle honey do list is “take me for a cruise in the FUV”.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Providing accurate pro and con information regarding Elio Motors past performance and current status, should be the primary focus and RESPONSIBILTY of the Elio Owners Forum after all the years of supporting and promoting Elio Motors. We should inform and protect newcomers to Elio and visitors or new members to this Forum from placing either refundable and more importantly non-refundable Elio reservation deposits after a decade of EM fundraising with limited R&D producing no driveable Elio prototype. I don’t understand the justification for admins deleting certain posts or threads regarding positive or negative experiences members have had with Elio Motors.

Perhaps a cautionary note in the Elio Owners Header: We continue to support Elio Motors , but don’t recommend placing new Elio reservation deposits until there is a driveable production ready Elio, tooled factory, employees hired/trained, and a retail Elio delivered to reservation holder #00,001. With that said, please terminate my membership to this Forum.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Providing accurate pro and con information regarding Elio Motors past performance and current status, should be the primary focus and RESPONSIBILTY of the Elio Owners Forum after all the years of supporting and promoting Elio Motors. We should inform and protect newcomers to Elio and visitors or new members to this Forum from placing either refundable and more importantly non-refundable Elio reservation deposits after a decade of EM fundraising with limited R&D producing no driveable Elio prototype. I don’t understand the justification for admins deleting certain posts or threads regarding positive or negative experiences members have had with Elio Motors.

Perhaps a cautionary note in the Elio Owners Header: We continue to support Elio Motors , but don’t recommend placing new Elio reservation deposits until there is a driveable production ready Elio, tooled factory, employees hired/trained, and a retail Elio delivered to reservation holder #00,001. With that said, please terminate my membership to this Forum.
I was on the trip back to the US and seen that the one thread is gone when I got back. I assume it must have turned into an Elio bashing fest after i posted Elio facts. Hopefully people can look at the facts as opposed to dreams and anger.

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score

We're so looking forward to your brand new FUV first impressions once received. What happened????

Top Bottom