• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Arcimoto

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My neighbor owns a vintage VW Bus that has a $32K price tag on it.

I’m still driving the low mileage 05 RX. My last three vehicles will be EV’s. The FUV late March, the Tesla Model Y when available, and the VW Buzz as a conversion mobility van whenever I need one.....full circle. The Circle of Life! :)

View attachment 23983
It'll be nice to add to your FUV experience owning the CYBERTRAKK when it becomes available in 2022! Simple wedge design, bulletproof skin and glass and 300 mile range for the base unit, what's not to like!;) I bet johnsnownw is drooling to own one. Me included.

Samuel Gompers

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My neighbor owns a vintage VW Bus that has a $32K price tag on it.

I’m still driving the low mileage 05 RX. My last three vehicles will be EV’s. The FUV late March, the Tesla Model Y when available, and the VW Buzz as a conversion mobility van whenever I need one.....full circle. The Circle of Life! :)

View attachment 23983
Late March of what year? :p:D:rolleyes:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It'll be nice to add to your FUV experience owning the CYBERTRAKK when it becomes available in 2022! Simple wedge design, bulletproof skin and glass and 300 mile range for the base unit, what's not to like!;) I bet johnsnownw is drooling to own one. Me included.
If Tesla engineers design that telescoping tailgate ramp wide enough and the bed sides to hinge down for optional flatbed hauling,I could use the Tesla Cybertruck to haul the FUV........as a range extender! :)
672EF569-F7EA-4FDD-A59E-6419D3FF71C9.jpeg

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If Tesla engineers design that telescoping tailgate ramp wide enough and the bed sides to hinge down for optional flatbed hauling,I could use the Tesla Cybertruck to haul the FUV........as a range extender! :)
View attachment 23984
Lots of "wanna-be" truck owners out there driving their spanking clean trucks that never experienced how enjoyable off-roading is like let alone use it for hauling, just a real shame but they buy it because it's their safety net. Well, they might as well buy the less expensive Cybertrakk - I'm planning on naming mine MadMax! :D

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Samuel, ODD? RELIABILITY? My response was to your stated lack of confidence in Arcimoto compared to my stated measured confidence based on Arcimoto getting their product to retail production, currently delivering the first 100 Evergreens to early adopters, my personal test drive experience that exceeded my expectations, the AMP tour, maintenance servicing partnership with Road America, continued production scale progress, and the recent unveiling of their second FUV platform Deliverator prototype. Still waiting on my Elio test drive promised by Chip Stempeck back in 2012-13, so no real comparison to Elio Motors.

My reply had nothing to do with Reliability. Reliability of the product can only be determined over time after logging daily driver miles on the vehicle. Although, Arcimoto has proven to be reliable in meeting their production plan milestone events, have provided me with personal and reliable customer service during the sale contract and scheduled delivery process, and based on the owner’s comments, I have measured confidence that my experience with reliable customer service will continue on after taking delivery.

Last edited:

Samuel Gompers

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Samuel, ODD? RELIABILITY? My response was to your stated lack of confidence in Arcimoto compared to my stated measured confidence based on Arcimoto getting their product to retail production, currently delivering the first 100 Evergreens to early adopters, my personal test drive experience that exceeded my expectations, the AMP tour, maintenance servicing partnership with Road America, continued production scale progress, and the recent unveiling of their second FUV platform Deliverator prototype. Still waiting on my Elio test drive promised by Chip Stempeck back in 2012-13, so no real comparison to Elio Motors.

My reply had nothing to do with Reliability. Reliability of the product can only be determined over time after logging daily driver miles on the vehicle. Although, Arcimoto has proven to be reliable in meeting their production plan milestone events, have provided me with personal and reliable customer service during the sale contract and scheduled delivery process, and based on the owner’s comments, I have measured confidence that my experience with reliable customer service will continue on after taking delivery.
Rick, that is another really odd post. I guessing from "ODD" comment, that you must be referring to my post (https://www.elioowners.com/threads/paul-elio-is-a-coward.9401/page-3#post-207736) in the other thread, and are trying to isolate the discussion to this thread. You say that your reply had nothing to do with reliability, which is accurate, but I can't find any posts of mine that refer to reliability, much less the one I linked.

Your post indicated that I had no valid reasons to dislike both the fuv and the solo because I had not met your extremely odd criteria for being able to evaluate a company and/or vehicle. I still think your list is totally unnecessary to come to a reasonable conclusion. NEVER, not even once, did I decide to buy a vehicle because a company was able to produce two prototypes. I've only bought 10 brand-new vehicles, and can't imaging thinking that the manufacturer not having a dealer network and having to use an outside subcontractor for warranty and service work would have been an incentive to buy. Your list keeps getting ODDer.

Since you have less than 4 weeks to delivery (assuming you did mean this year), hopefully your stress levels will drop and your posts will start making sense again.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Samuel, I’m the least stressed person you’ve never met. :) Have a good life and enjoy your rides of choice.

Last edited:

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Responding from the other thread. That's good it now happened. So, for all of the current FUV owners (how many are there?) they have this service. Does it cost them (the FUV owners) on a per month basis or is it just included with every FUV?

Top Bottom