• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Arcimoto

Samuel Gompers

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This one's easy. People gave them more leeway time and been patient the longest when EM started missing milestone because they still believe that the 65k+ reservations can bring the ELIO to fruition. Arcimoto, Electra Meccanica and Sondor's reservation numbers pales in comparison hence skepticisms and doubts abounds. You're also forgetting ELIO's popularity due to it's ICE compared to their 3 EV counterpart with range issues- big difference. And here's the funny part, when things go bad, posters tend to vent their frustration in here, using profanities and arguing with fellow posters instead of directing their issues to EM as what Coss suggested so many times or berating other poster's opinion thinking they're better than the rest of us but nothing to back their opinion but their ego! JMHO.
Apparently the profanities got deleted, as I haven't seen any posters using profanities to express their skepticism.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Arcimoto is free to use this as their new sales campaign slogan: Arcimoto FUV - Made by Women, for Women!
I’ll forward your marketing slogan idea to Arcimoto’s Chief Marketing Officer. Excellent management, technology, engineering, and manufacturing jobs for women building a real vehicle for one of Arcimoto’s many market demographics......real women. A win, win for a new vehicle startup company and Eugene, OR’s Main Street economy. Thanks!

Last edited:

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I’ll forward your marketing slogan idea to Arcimoto’s Chief Marketing Officer. Excellent management, technology, engineering, and manufacturing jobs for women building a real vehicle for one of Arcimoto’s many market demographics......real women. A win, win for a new vehicle startup company and Eugene, OR’s Main Street economy. Thanks!
What's the percentage of women that work for FUV?
What's the percentage of women that are in Engineering rolls?
What's the percentage of women that are in Executive rolls?

I only ask this because we had a local company that celebrated womens day and come to find out, the total employment of the company is 20K. That comes out to 47% women. In technical rolls (engineering, chemists) it's 15%. For upper level positions, it's 3%. I assume FUV is much more progressive and the representation in the upper levels is close to the overall workforce that should represent what they have in the area to choose from. For our area we are at 50.2% women. I just want to make sure that people don't celebrate womens day by choosing the few token ones and throwing them up on a pedestal for a day, then throwing them off for the other 364.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What constitutes a real woman? I used to know. Not so sure any more.
Women that are attracted to the Elio and FUV. However, my use of the term real women Arcimoto employees & customers, relates to actually existing or occurring in fact, not imagined or supposed.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What's the percentage of women that work for FUV?
What's the percentage of women that are in Engineering rolls?
What's the percentage of women that are in Executive rolls?

I only ask this because we had a local company that celebrated womens day and come to find out, the total employment of the company is 20K. That comes out to 47% women. In technical rolls (engineering, chemists) it's 15%. For upper level positions, it's 3%. I assume FUV is much more progressive and the representation in the upper levels is close to the overall workforce that should represent what they have in the area to choose from. For our area we are at 50.2% women. I just want to make sure that people don't celebrate womens day by choosing the few token ones and throwing them up on a pedestal for a day, then throwing them off for the other 364.
I must admit I didn’t consider numbers, only that opportunity exists for women according to Arcimoto’s women employees. You would have to contact Arcimoto’s Personnel Dept. Manager for answers to your questions. I wonder what the odds are that’s a man or woman. Please let me know. Regardless, American jobs for men and women.

Last edited:
Top Bottom