• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Arcimoto

KenK

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here's the new super quiet gearbox and a bonus video of Arcimoto with Paul and Jerome.

Thanks for those vids. Does anyone know how many "Signature Series" of the SRK are being built? I put down a deposit so I am wondering how long after that run it will be before I see the glimmer of my new headlights.

Nice to see Elio/Arcimoto playing nicely in the same sandbox.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for those vids. Does anyone know how many "Signature Series" of the SRK are being built? I put down a deposit so I am wondering how long after that run it will be before I see the glimmer of my new headlights.

Nice to see Elio/Arcimoto playing nicely in the same sandbox.
IMG_5736.jpg

I recall 5 or 6 Signature Series Builds for early adopter road testing at around $43K each.

Last edited:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score

KenK

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Those things need little sound generators; I thought it was bad now for as quiet as cars are, where if kids are in the street playing they don't hear you coming up behind them; you do it with EV's and it will be "run silent, run deep" going down the road. Or like a Shark going down the road hunting.

I want one that makes a noise like the space car from the Jetsons cartoon.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I want one that makes a noise like the space car from the Jetsons cartoon.

Well you have the sound, just edit the middle to a loop, and have the end of it play when you're coming to a stop.
Mount a speaker in the front & rear and 100watt amp and you're all set. :thumb: <actually, it's very fitting, and would be very cool>

Rob Croson

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Top Bottom