• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Arcimoto

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yep, The hardshell enclosure panels are required for my neck of the woods too and I like the fact that they are easily removable/convertible to ride open air on the nicest of days.

The Elio autocycle is more auto than cycle. The SRK motorcycle is more Fun Utlity Vehicle than cycle.
It's becoming apparent that Arcimoto will be able to produce a few thousand annually... What's the actual production numbers projected to be achieved for 2018?
I would love this in Florida but for 1-25 in the Denver area the Elio wih the safety of 3 airbags, huge crumple zones front & rear, steel frame and body, and a fantastic rollcage design...ELio is definitely my choice.... Plus it will be so easy to buy with the Elio credit card let your gas tripled be your car payment.

We do realize that EvElio will have the greatest range if you look at aerodynamics, platform, and weight as a total package?! Just waiting for the delayed but ready to dramatically blow the world away with the long awaited transportation for everyone... would have loved to have had an new Elio all these years ago instead of busting my ass every time for a good used car for my limit of $7000 till my 2011 Prius with 43k for $10,000 this year.

They might want to choose a different acronym than FUV, which can easily morph to effed-up vehicle if there are significant defects and consumer complaints, esp. in the early years.,.

That's why Elios time in the desert served well for the ultimate transition from quality ICE to quality EVElio. Throw in longest range for an EV...farther than anything on 3 or 4 wheels as far as I can see so far looking at aerodynamics, platform and brilliant design and EVElio will be my first EV...remember that only Elio meets autocycle legislation as well.
My thoughts were... Fun Utility Vehicle... Futility Vehicle for short. :becky:

Definitely in the wintry 2/3 of the US.

Last edited:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not to sound like a basher, But this thing reminds me of a glorified tandem golf cart the kind you see running around campsites.
I do like the color schemes though.:fencing:
That's not bashing. The SRK is badass functional, whisper quiet, and looks good on the golf course. Golf bag and surf board racks are options for the fun utility vehicle. :)
IMG_8741.jpg. IMG_8890.PNG

Last edited:

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just want one to finally cross the finish line, prove market acceptance, that I can drive. Good for all the other enclosed three wheeler commuter startups that follow when that happens.
You live in a fairytale world if you think that a turtle(Elio) can out run a Rabbit (SRK) to the finish line! Sorry, but true! :eek:

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You live in a fairytale world if you think that a turtle(Elio) can out run a Rabbit (SRK) to the finish line! Sorry, but true! :eek:
Doug, check out "The Holographic Universe". We do live in a 'fairy tale world'! Check out the Friday blog and the new Elio Motors website. Haven't seen too many companies overhaul a high volume website just before going under. This is going to be huge for Elio and it's because it's actually a tortoise (Elio) winning the race against the hare (Arcimoto). It's the crowd crossing the finish line first... Not a relative one & done! Did you see the story about the Chinese EV Nio...just raised $1 billion in a day I believe... Lot's of American & European money. A 7 seater and superior specs! Stick with us for the WIN! GO ELIO!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom