• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Arcimoto

johnsnownw

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We moved from our Sioux Falls home on 7.5 Acres to a low maintenance lifestyle condo in CdA. I’m to old for country, so trying to find a condo unit or twin home in an HOA retirement community back in Sioux Falls. The market there is crazy for whatever the reason. Homes selling in 24-48 hours after listing with multiple offers. Oddly, we liked the condo lifestyle.

That's how it is everywhere. We sold our house within 5 hrs of listing, and for $50k above asking price, sight unseen. Unfortunately, the house we were going to buy ended up having stucco issues that the owner basically wasn't willing to acknowledge so we had to walk away. We have found another house, which we like even better, but we're still waiting to work out the details. We have to be out of this house in 2.5 weeks, so things are a bit hectic at the moment.

Good luck with the condo search!

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That's how it is everywhere. We sold our house within 5 hrs of listing, and for $50k above asking price, sight unseen. Unfortunately, the house we were going to buy ended up having stucco issues that the owner basically wasn't willing to acknowledge so we had to walk away. We have found another house, which we like even better, but we're still waiting to work out the details. We have to be out of this house in 2.5 weeks, so things are a bit hectic at the moment.

Good luck with the condo search!
Thanks. As I recall you live in Minnesota? Good luck with your details! We have a buyer for our condo in CdA, but I won’t officially accept the offer and close until we find a suitable replacement home. I prefer not to be homeless during our search. We’ve made offers on 2 homes, but lost out to high bidders.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A good sign that the Arcimoto Deliverator Model is on the cusp of tapping into the fast growing delivery market.

214095BB-E17B-48EE-B2C0-68475EF5E157.jpeg

johnsnownw

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks. As I recall you live in Minnesota? Good luck with your details! We have a buyer for our condo in CdA, but I won’t officially accept the offer and close until we find a suitable replacement home. I prefer not to be homeless during our search. We’ve made offers on 2 homes, but lost out to high bidders.

Yes, we're in MN. We only put our home on the market because the seller of the house we walked away from wouldn't accept a contingent offer without our house being on the market. I didn't want to be in this situation either...and if the seller had been more forthcoming about the state of his house none of this would have been an issue.

We got a total of 6 offers on our house within 2 days, and went with the highest bidder only because our neighbors knew the family. We got some non-contingent offers that were very tempting. The market is just completely crazy right now, never seen anything like it.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes, we're in MN. We only put our home on the market because the seller of the house we walked away from wouldn't accept a contingent offer without our house being on the market. I didn't want to be in this situation either...and if the seller had been more forthcoming about the state of his house none of this would have been an issue.

We got a total of 6 offers on our house within 2 days, and went with the highest bidder only because our neighbors knew the family. We got some non-contingent offers that were very tempting. The market is just completely crazy right now, never seen anything like it.
Happy I’m an owner and not a renter. My guess is low interest rates. Had we built a new home in April.....appliances are in short supply and wouldn’t deliver until July. I ass.u.med COVID would have stalled the economy. Apparently those that had good jobs before COVID, have them during COVID, and will have them after COVID. Odd times.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The production model FUV looks ‘somewhat’ like an SUV version of the other rendered concept:

Attachments

• 807A6B2D-40A2-4C95-B667-4B529DA24C7D.jpeg
    807A6B2D-40A2-4C95-B667-4B529DA24C7D.jpeg
    51.9 KB · Views: 137

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
One thing to build a prototype another to build a compliant, fully certified production model and production scale plans.

Top Bottom