• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

As I See It, Gloves Off...

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I never *needed* the Elio. I just thought it would make a nice "and" car; not because the money made a huge difference to me but because I like having an extra set of wheels around the house so that I'm not late for work if I walk out and see that my truck has a flat tire.... Well, I bought an "and" car. It's already paid for. Don't need two "and" cars.

At this point I doubt I'd buy an Elio if it came out tomorrow.

I am curious though: how many here on the forums actually need an Elio? By this I mean, for how many of us would it be a life-changing financial miracle? I'm certainly in that crowd, but it seems a lot of people here are drawn to it for different reasons.

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think its due to 2015 was the year it was suppose to come out, and its came and went and it still isn't looking too good to happen this year. That and the holiday blues. That's my guess.

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am curious though: how many here on the forums actually need an Elio? By this I mean, for how many of us would it be a life-changing financial miracle? I'm certainly in that crowd, but it seems a lot of people here are drawn to it for different reasons.
If you NEED an Elio I think you may want to consider a plan 'B'..

For me, I have 5 cars, so it would just be another toy, albeit a high mileage commuter that I would use daily.

Top Bottom