• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

As I See It, Gloves Off...

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What I know is this, in our business, when a customer calls every day and wants to know how it is going, it may be a pain to us, but I would be lying if I said we make them wait longer. Even if we cant stand it, we push ahead just to get them off our back. Its the customers who we never hear from who get their jobs pushed back when some emergency comes up. Just a fact of life, no, its not fair, its just how its done.

........"Its the customers who we never hear from who get their jobs pushed back when some emergency comes up"..........
That sounds like the customer that you lose as soon as they find someone to replace you and what they will view as your lousy work ethic and lack of dependable, timely service. And what kind of loyalty will you have from the whiner?

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've been "all in" for about 2 months now, so some of you might think that isn't very long and I shouldn't have a right to complain. Well, nuts to that! I've been watching Elio for about 2 years and besides, my grand is as green as anyones. That said...

Like me, I guess most of you get an email from Elio every day or two. At first I found them interesting, but it didn't take long to realize that basically they don't really say anything. It's the same old tired hype with the same old bubbly catch phrases and same old giddy cheerleading every time.

They've raised a pile of cash. Not enough to go into production maybe, but surely enough to finally build something besides one-off prototypes. How much does it cost to build 25 cars? Of course it's more expensive than with the assembly line, but if it cost even $40,000 per car they could still do it for one million and that's a drop in the bucket compared to what they've raised.

Enough already! How about sending us an email with pictures of a bunch of guys with wrenches and screwdrivers sticking parts together. It's time to stop talking and build something!

EM has shared those types of photos in the past and will again with the new P 5-30 builds. Hopefully their releases of such will be thoughtfully done to minimize the hoards of trolls who'd like to interfere with Elio's progress.
1-dsc07968.jpg

Top Bottom