• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Assist Elio Build Team?

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What I like most about the Elio is you will be able to shoot out of either window with either hand, or both if you can steer with your knees. The perfect urban assalt vehicle for drive bys.
Looks like we'll be reading about you in the Papers. "Mac Truck driver pulls to the side of the road to inspect an irritating clicking noise in his right front tire. Pries a gob of metal from the tread and continues on. The gob of metal turns out to be Eddie 66's Elio."

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Looks like we'll be reading about you in the Papers. "Mac Truck driver pulls to the side of the road to inspect an irritating clicking noise in his right front tire. Pries a gob of metal from the tread and continues on. The gob of metal turns out to be Eddie 66's Elio."
not metal, carbon fiber, pay attention.

Danno

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I have to agree with the forum writers that opt for "if you want it that's great but leave mine alone".
If people who are looking at this vehicle want so many other "car" features, they should buy a car! If you are worried someone will run into you or not see you then you need to buy a tank.
I personally feel most drivers WILL see you because the vehicle is unique and eye catching. Owning two smaller cars, I understand my enhanced responsibility to be more aware and drive more defensively.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have to agree with the forum writers that opt for "if you want it that's great but leave mine alone".
If people who are looking at this vehicle want so many other "car" features, they should buy a car! If you are worried someone will run into you or not see you then you need to buy a tank.
I personally feel most drivers WILL see you because the vehicle is unique and eye catching. Owning two smaller cars, I understand my enhanced responsibility to be more aware and drive more defensively.
Excellent point, Danno. In fact we should all drive defensively no matter how large or small our vehicle is. :-) Z

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
not metal, carbon fiber, pay attention.
Picky picky. You and the composite skin of the Elio had long since melted or otherwise dispensed of as debris. The only thing left making that clicking noise was metal. Gee I wonder where the metal parts came from? LOL

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Someone here quotes Henry Ford. I had no idea of how great Henry Ford was.
If the title of this thread is "helping the building team" Perhaps this point of interest about Henry Ford will inspire our guys in Shreveport La
Remember Henry Ford built this factory 6 months before WWII.
http://www.youtube.com/embed/iKlt6rNciTo?rel=0
But Ol' Henry didn't offer them in creamcicle

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score

I understand my enhanced responsibility to be more aware and drive more defensively.
You and those like you are the sixth star in the safety rating for the Elio.

Top Bottom