• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Atvm Loan Requirement Changes

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
ribe.jpg
depending on the amount of $ "Yes + money= No"
There are a few folks, like myself have, $1,100 for three units (1k all, 100 all, ((100 want in- if I don't exercise the 100want in it gets refunded)) with the idea of the delivery dates far enough apart to perhaps sell the first above "list", If it should come to pass then......

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Who told you this? I'm not saying you are lying, but I hear this type of thing all the time online and on tv. "sources". No one has to actually prove what they are saying.

It's clearly a better deal to get a grant "free money" than about anything else. BUT let's say they issued more stock then got the grant. They could then buy back some of the stock.
If it's on the internet, everyone knows it's the truth. :-)

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Who told you this? I'm not saying you are lying, but I hear this type of thing all the time online and on tv. "sources". No one has to actually prove what they are saying.

It's clearly a better deal to get a grant "free money" than about anything else. BUT let's say they issued more stock then got the grant. They could then buy back some of the stock.
FYI. I never lie (though i do on occasion get things wrong] and I never abuse or reveal my sources. If I abused good relationships they would dissolve faster than a mento hitting a coke.

So no, I won't tell you who told me. Believe what I say or not, that's up to you.

KenK

Elio Addict
Reaction score
FYI. I never lie (though i do on occasion get things wrong] and I never abuse or reveal my sources. If I abused good relationships they would dissolve faster than a mento hitting a coke.

I don't think Mentos actually dissolve all that quickly in Coke. I think they produce a rapid out-gassing initially due to some chemical reaction with the compounds on the surface of the Mento and the surface texture itself, but the bulk of the Mento (98%) is probably sinking to the bottom of the bottle to dissolve at a very slow rate.

What's my point... I'm not sure...:confused:

Someone build my Elio already or at least let me see some people driving around a fleet of prototypes! :p

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't think Mentos actually dissolve all that quickly in Coke. I think they produce a rapid out-gassing initially due to some chemical reaction with the compounds on the surface of the Mento and the surface texture itself, but the bulk of the Mento (98%) is probably sinking to the bottom of the bottle to dissolve at a very slow rate.

What's my point... I'm not sure...:confused:

Someone build my Elio already or at least let me see some people driving around a fleet of prototypes! :p
picky, picky, picky! Here I go for a colorful simile, and you have to go all literal-minded on me!:D

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Grant?

Understand that dissing is not my intention at all. But I've been reading Ekh's posts for a long time as probably have you and,...
I have to say that I've never had reason to question anything Ekh has ever said in dis place. ;)

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Grant?

Understand that dissing is not my intention at all. But I've been reading Ekh's posts for a long time as probably have you and,...
I have to say that I've never had reason to question anything Ekh has ever said in dis place. ;)
Yeah man, loosen doz nutz a little :p

Horn

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Grant?

Ha! Yea I have no idea what the grant thing was about. I was talking to a few friends about school grants vs loans during that time and my brain must have went haywire. I tend to do that sometimes. :noidea::help:

I was trying to say that it would clearly be better for them to get that gov't loan over selling a large portion of the equity......definitely didn't come out that way.

Top Bottom