• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Atvm News - 2018 Fed Budget Proposal

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Since the ATVM loan program is on the chopping block, I bet there was memo sent out to the DoE to stop all ATVM loan progress until the new budget is approved. If the ATVM loan stays, then continue with the program. It's pretty much in a holding pattern.

Three months ago I thought this administration was going to green light the loan due to creating new American manufacturing but watching how we are back to politics as usual and everything moving at a snails pace, I have changed my mind. I don't see them getting behind this at all. On top of that after checking into the loan, Elio is far from qualifying for it and the main problem is them not having a product ready for commercialization and no proof that it will give the minimum mileage requirement. If they do, they better get on the horn with the DoE right now because time is running out.

Good thing is, Elio is not relying on the ATVM loan, so we probably don't need to be worried if they never get it.

acentre

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Since the ATVM loan program is on the chopping block, I bet there was memo sent out to the DoE to stop all ATVM loan progress until the new budget is approved. If the ATVM loan stays, then continue with the program. It's pretty much in a holding pattern.

Three months ago I thought this administration was going to green light the loan due to creating new American manufacturing but watching how we are back to politics as usual and everything moving at a snails pace, I have changed my mind. I don't see them getting behind this at all. On top of that after checking into the loan, Elio is far from qualifying for it and the main problem is them not having a product ready for commercialization and no proof that it will give the minimum mileage requirement. If they do, they better get on the horn with the DoE right now because time is running out.

Good thing is, Elio is not relying on the ATVM loan, so we probably don't need to be worried if they never get it.

What loan is Elio relying on to fund the start of the production line?

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Reactions: HHH
Top Bottom