• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Back Of The Line…. But I'm At Least In Line!

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I finally did it. I'm all in. I've waited a long time for a vehicle like this. I'm looking forward to driving one in the not too distant future. Hello to my new friends here on the forum and best of luck to Elio Motors!

84mpg
And a great big, WELCOME, and CONGRATULATIONS to you, 84mpg. I'm sure that everyone here will want to welcome you to our Elio Family Forum also. It's great to have you with us!

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks, Music Man… I appreciate the welcome!
I'm looking forward to the forum. It will be my new daily stop ;)

:) If ONLY you will be able to limit your time on this forum to once a day, you will be lucky!

There is so much NEW news being posted every few hours, you will find it hard to stay away. The read is FANTASTIC, as we all wait and dream of the day when our Elio's actually end up in our driveways and parking spots at work. :D

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I finally did it. I'm all in. I've waited a long time for a vehicle like this. I'm looking forward to driving one in the not too distant future. Hello to my new friends here on the forum and best of luck to Elio Motors!

84mpg
Congratulations on securing a place in line and welcome from Oregon, 84mpg. I hope you enjoy the many discussions here as we wend our way to Elio production and ownership. :-) Z

84mpg

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to the party! I like your way of thinking "at least I'm in line". I'm pumped up since I sat in the p4 today. I'll be posting a thread tonight or tomorrow about it.
Thanks Husker! I'm looking forward to reading about your experience sitting in the P4. Last I heard, the tour is coming to my neighborhood in October (maybe). Got my fingers crossed...

Top Bottom