• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Back Of The Line…. But I'm At Least In Line!

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Husker! I'm looking forward to reading about your experience sitting in the P4. Last I heard, the tour is coming to my neighborhood in October (maybe). Got my fingers crossed...

Excellent, congratulations! Extra congratulations for seeing one in person and experiencing the sight and touch test!
Enjoy your 2015 Elio.
"Number of current reservations: 31606
(As of Aug 30, 2014)"
Terrence :)

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yep, NN4S… I live near "Smoketown". That's what B'ham used to be known as, back in the steel making days. I've lived in the area for about 30 years.

Cool guys (aka-84MPG & NN4S), you both bonded with the Elio, to be made in the USA, and your second discussion takes both of you back home to where steel, USA steel was made 30 + years ago!
Enjoy your Elio's
Terrence :)

NN4S

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Found out today we'll have another one at the college around the same time frame as mine- one of the other machine tool instructors went all-in for $1000 on Sunday! :cool: I've got to direct him to the site so that he can chime in, but that'll add one from Athens, AL to the list. Still waiting to see if either of the others will go for it as well- been promoting it ever since learning of it and now 50% of my program's staff are on board! :D

NN4S

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Yep, NN4S… I live near "Smoketown". That's what B'ham used to be known as, back in the steel making days. I've lived in the area for about 30 years.
I lived in the shadow of Vulcan for a while back in the early `70s when my dad was attending dental school there- seem to remember the area as Homewood or Vestavia Hills, but I was still a preschooler at the time.

84mpg

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Found out today we'll have another one at the college around the same time frame as mine- one of the other machine tool instructors went all-in for $1000 on Sunday! :cool: I've got to direct him to the site so that he can chime in, but that'll add one from Athens, AL to the list. Still waiting to see if either of the others will go for it as well- been promoting it ever since learning of it and now 50% of my program's staff are on board! :D
Wow… fantastic! Yeah, I've got to get busy and start spreading the word myself. A number of my co-workers commute a pretty good distance. Some drive 120+ mile round trips each day – and have done that for years! The only thing that would be better than driving an Elio back and forth – would be to move closer to work. ;) However, many folks prefer commuting over moving.

I can picture a dozen Elios in our parking deck one day!

84mpg

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I lived in the shadow of Vulcan for a while back in the early `70s when my dad was attending dental school there- seem to remember the area as Homewood or Vestavia Hills, but I was still a preschooler at the time.
Yep, that's the area I live in. We moved to Vestavia in 1976 (from Gadsden). A couple of years later, moved to Homewood. Been here ever since.

I guess your Dad went to UAB?

NN4S

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Yep, that's the area I live in. We moved to Vestavia in 1976 (from Gadsden). A couple of years later, moved to Homewood. Been here ever since.

I guess your Dad went to UAB?

Yep! Too bad he's not around to see the Elio make it's mark on the world- he'd have gotten a kick out of it for sure.

Top Bottom