• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Best Safety Record In The Us?

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Is it true that the Elio (though there are only 3 copies that ply the American highway) is the only vehicle that has never had an accident? Is it true that Elio Motors is the only auto manufacturer whos vehicles have never been in an accident? 100% safety rating... zero injuries...
:D:rolleyes:

KN16

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Is it true that the Elio (though there are only 3 copies that ply the American highway) is the only vehicle that has never had an accident? Is it true that Elio Motors is the only auto manufacturer whos vehicles have never been in an accident? 100% safety rating... zero injuries...
....until 3card vapor locks because of his Elio

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I love your way of thinking, Ty. I also like your new avatar. I believe that is Calvin & Hobbs. The author/artist was the guest speaker at my #1 son's college graduation at Kenyon College in Ohio. He is also an alumni? alumnus? Well you get the idea. LOL :-) Z

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well since its not in production it would be impossible to crash. The prototypes don't count as they are not production versions.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well since its not in production it would be impossible to crash. The prototypes don't count as they are not production versions.
I don't know BlioKart. Have you seen those idiots on the various programs drive the Elio? Shudder! I'm surprised the prototypes are still in one piece. LOL :-) Z

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't know BlioKart. Have you seen those idiots on the various programs drive the Elio? Shudder! I'm surprised the prototypes are still in one piece. LOL :) Z

True but its still not driven daily its babied and trailered around. The P4 is a trailer queen

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Even if Paul snapped his fingers and the 3 prototypes miraculously appeared, they were still produced by Paul, and to say otherwise would be a fools errand. It could be argued that they are not a product since they were not produced for use or consumption, but they were produced none the less. Are they illustrations because their production was completed to illustrate the viability of such a vehicle? No matter what you choose to call them, they were produced, and production is the manner in which they became tangible objects.

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Even if Paul snapped his fingers and the 3 prototypes miraculously appeared, they were still produced by Paul, and to say otherwise would be a fools errand. It could be argued that they are not a product since they were not produced for use or consumption, but they were produced none the less. Are they illustrations because their production was completed to illustrate the viability of such a vehicle? No matter what you choose to call them, they were produced, and production is the manner in which they became tangible objects.

True. But its spiting hairs none of us here have one yet. And what has been made cannot be bought nor is it exactly like the one we will ultimately buy.

Top Bottom