• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Best Safety Record In The Us?

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
True. But its spiting hairs none of us here have one yet. And what has been made cannot be bought nor is it exactly like the one we will ultimately buy.
Yeah but the English language can be so much fun. Yours wont be exactly like mine either! That is what personalization is all about. I do understand what it is you are saying though!

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I love your way of thinking, Ty. I also like your new avatar. I believe that is Calvin & Hobbs. The author/artist was the guest speaker at my #1 son's college graduation at Kenyon College in Ohio. He is also an alumni? alumnus? Well you get the idea. LOL :) Z
I've always been a fan... and I hate when those truck guys put a sticker with Calviin peeling on another brand. Bill Masterson (?) said he never authorized any merchandising.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I love your way of thinking, Ty. I also like your new avatar. I believe that is Calvin & Hobbs. The author/artist was the guest speaker at my #1 son's college graduation at Kenyon College in Ohio. He is also an alumni? alumnus? Well you get the idea. LOL :) Z
Elio, you may just push me over the 1,000 like catagory if you aren't careful. ;)
I guess you could say that you and I are either blabber mouths, opinionated, or just plain old have too much time on our hands! It's been fun though, huh?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio, you may just push me over the 1,000 like catagory if you aren't careful. ;)
I guess you could say that you and I are either blabber mouths, opinionated, or just plain old have too much time on our hands! It's been fun though, huh?
It is a lot of fun. I know I am opinionated and get more so the older I get. I didn't know I was such a blabber mouth. LOL You're just a young kid compared to me. In fact, you're between the ages of my two sons. BTW, if you do get sent to ND, there are two Elio reservationists on the EM FB map there. Just thought you would like to know you won't be all by your lonesome up there. LOL :-) Z

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It is a lot of fun. I know I am opinionated and get more so the older I get. I didn't know I was such a blabber mouth. LOL You're just a young kid compared to me. In fact, you're between the ages of my two sons. BTW, if you do get sent to ND, there are two Elio reservationists on the EM FB map there. Just thought you would like to know you won't be all by your lonesome up there. LOL :) Z
There are two big things coming up that will determine what the Air Force wants to do with me... a retention board (nothing I did, they are just drawing down and I happen to be in one of the year groups they are looking at) this Summer and a promotion board next year early. If both go well, I've got a VERY good chance of being back in that area.

Top Bottom