• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Blacked Out Headlights

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Neither of those are too bad. It's the people driving around with limo tint on huge SUVs that are the problem. They block vision as much as a box truck when you're expecting something closer to a car
<That is limo tint on the back 5 windows of the Magnum> .......... ;)

slinches

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ah, I couldn't see the back window. That and the front door windows are the most important to see through. From that angle those look okay. There's also the option of stopping a bit short at lights so the car next to you can see around to turn rather than needing to look through.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah, I couldn't see the back window. That and the front door windows are the most important to see through. From that angle those look okay. There's also the option of stopping a bit short at lights so the car next to you can see around to turn rather than needing to look through.
I learned early on in the Magnum that you had to stop before the normal point in the intersection if you wanted to see traffic lights.
The window line in those cars is small and low, so if you pull up to the normal spots you can't see traffic lights.
The Charger, Chrysler 300 and the Challengers are the same; and when you sit in those cars, the top of the door sill is even with your shoulder.
You feel really safe in them, but dam do they have some blind spots.

Top Bottom