• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Caddo Parish Commission - May 20th 2014 Meeting Minutes

pj rogers

Elio Addict
Reaction score
elioites, please, you sound like the money is in the bank, all excited all crazy, and all you have is a ticket number. It has been 7 years and nobody with any money wants to invest in elio motors...unless the government is giving them money for energy credit...Can you finally grasp that. You cannot raise enough capital to make one damn car that runs at all. and that could be sold to someone .
Mr Elio is taking our cash and sending to his design company to never make a complete car..or trike or autocycle. What ever the heck is it today folks, and what will we call it tomorrow or the next day...god only knows,
We all hope the café folks will let the autocycles in the program. But, you don't even know the final design will be or what it will drive like and handle like, .....but, but da puter says....duh!.
I am in, but I am not so positive this man can actually make one and sell it to the masses.. He is double dipping, getting paid from both companies...He had plenty of opportunities to buy a motor and a tranny from any number of companies. Damn put a Hyundai kappa 1.0 in it build 100 or 200 and then start making your own.motor.....get some money in the bank first..
You realize the price of a elio is only $6800 because he thinks he will sell 100,000 the first year. Read his own words..if he made 200 the cost would be probably around $40,000 and it would sell the more affluent commuters..As we make more, the price would come down. It doesn't have to be the huge factory either , a small 1000 cars a year, then move to larger facilities...do it smart.!
What's that says the guy next to a elio on your interstate, it's a ...a elio...they go home and get on the computer. Bam! a deposit come in.
Today, a new vet was driving beside me and dozens of cars were trying to get a look at it,...everybody said to themselves, some day...some day..i know I did...same could happen with our elios...but so far he has failed to deliver.
Time to stop kissing some butt and get....".mad as hell, and say, I'm not going to take any more delays Mr. Elio...get it together or I will find one of those other guys who want that CAFE money and can build one for me now, not 18 months from now.!

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
elioites, please, you sound like the money is in the bank, all excited all crazy, and all you have is a ticket number. It has been 7 years and nobody with any money wants to invest in elio motors...unless the government is giving them money for energy credit...Can you finally grasp that. You cannot raise enough capital to make one damn car that runs at all. and that could be sold to someone .
Mr Elio is taking our cash and sending to his design company to never make a complete car..or trike or autocycle. What ever the heck is it today folks, and what will we call it tomorrow or the next day...god only knows,
We all hope the café folks will let the autocycles in the program. But, you don't even know the final design will be or what it will drive like and handle like, .....but, but da puter says....duh!.
I am in, but I am not so positive this man can actually make one and sell it to the masses.. He is double dipping, getting paid from both companies...He had plenty of opportunities to buy a motor and a tranny from any number of companies. Damn put a Hyundai kappa 1.0 in it build 100 or 200 and then start making your own.motor.....get some money in the bank first..
You realize the price of a elio is only $6800 because he thinks he will sell 100,000 the first year. Read his own words..if he made 200 the cost would be probably around $40,000 and it would sell the more affluent commuters..As we make more, the price would come down. It doesn't have to be the huge factory either , a small 1000 cars a year, then move to larger facilities...do it smart.!
What's that says the guy next to a elio on your interstate, it's a ...a elio...they go home and get on the computer. Bam! a deposit come in.
Today, a new vet was driving beside me and dozens of cars were trying to get a look at it,...everybody said to themselves, some day...some day..i know I did...same could happen with our elios...but so far he has failed to deliver.
Time to stop kissing some butt and get....".mad as hell, and say, I'm not going to take any more delays Mr. Elio...get it together or I will find one of those other guys who want that CAFE money and can build one for me now, not 18 months from now.!

WA WA WA WA WA WA.

jetpack54

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wow, there's one other...or maybe two that talk this much....my grandma (she's old too!) who can go on and on and on....and on.....and on......the other is whattheelf! Just kidding! I'm telling you, you're wasting your time in this forum....it's not making a dent.......sorry fellas. Waste of time....get a hobby!:D

jetpack54

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You and whattheelf should get together and compare notes so you're in sync before posting! Again....my comment is for entertainment value only!:D

pj rogers

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Looks like a lot of buyer remorse starting to settling on facebook also. Oh, and you know, my dad if he would have lived to see this fiasco, would have said to .."boy I thought I taught you better than to get involved with men like Paul Elio." All talk and no action!
The Eliolites, tell me what you folks have bought again???? What...a piece of paper!.

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Buyer remorse? Nope. All talk? They bought the equipment, have the plant, have the IAV block, built prototypes... not ALL talk, apparently.

YUP.
And selling the excess equipment for $70M...Smart. Interesting to note, EM is not relying on the MRP to make their profits...Very smart

pj rogers

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OSTB, just kind wanted to tell you they haven't sold anything yet, just like they haven't got aqny investor money yet, just like they haven't got any CAFE month yet..You really need to get back into that box...outside, you might get hurt.

Top Bottom