• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Chandler Fashion Center, May3rd, Chandler Az

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This certainly does not have much to do with a 3-wheeled car, but, here goes:

View attachment 900

I am afraid that I have no photographs of the eggs, but it is possible to Google the breed: Araucana.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Araucana Highly likely the Arucana was introduced by the Chinese circa 1421 (71 yrs before Columbus sailed the ocean blue)
Facinating history of the Chinese circumnavigation of the globe is depicted in the tome:
1421: The Year China Discovered America by Gavin Menzies (Jun 3, 2008)
http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&ke...vptwo=&hvqmt=e&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_270ic5roqe_e

220px-AraucanaEgg_vs_Brown_White.jpg
:)

raybonz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Paul Elio on Good Morning America........... :)
Published on May 5, 2014
Paul Elio gives his hometown a glimpse of the future on Good Morning Arizona.
That was more respectful and objective than the Fox clowns interview! You don't have to like his dream but you should respect the man.. Go Elio!

Ray

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That was more respectful and objective than the Fox clowns interview! You don't have to like his dream but you should respect the man.. Go Elio!

Ray
I agree. This was a much better interview and presentation than any of the others. At least it was in my definitely not unbiased and definitely not humble opinion. LOL :-) Z

BCulby

Reaction score
I went to the mall showing of the Elio P4 today in Arizona. I must say, it does indeed look much more interesting in person than in photos. Even considering I do love the look in photos. I'm building my own project car and it also exhibited that trait of looking better in person so I'm not suprised at all. Mr. Paul Elio was there by around noon. I got to shake his hand, which is grand for me, as I consider him my personnal hero. I started my own project car so I could present to the world just what this type of vehicle could be like. But then a few years a go the Elio appeared, and this has reduced the need for my project to enlighten the public. The Elio is truely an impresive execution of what I call the ideal 'Optimised Commuter Vehicle' My photos came out better than expected so I'll try and post them all here in this thread. I wanted to capture angles and parts that have not appeared elsewhere.
Thank you for the great pictures! I live in Arizona, but was not able to make it to this event. Great to see so many good pictures of the P4.

Top Bottom